ForumsForum GamesThe Snowball Fight Group RPG!!! (GRPG)

110 27996
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

The Snowball Fight Group RPG!!! (GRPG)

This is a group RPG, so it will be different from most RPGs. The basics will be the same, but now you work as a team of 5-10 people, and you will fight against another team, and trying to, well, beat them in a snowball fight!

SIGNING UP

So first, you have to sign up. Not all applications will be accepted, because I can only have about 20 people. But MOST will be.
Ill take you through all the steps of signing up.

1. (Name: )
Do I really have to explain this?
2. (Job: )
You can choose between 4 jobs.

Attacker: Is the one who attacks the outer team. Has high attack.
Speedy: Also attacks the outer team. Has high speed.
Defender: Blocks bullets from hitting people. Can also make walls and outer defensive things.
Creator: Creates things like turrets and outer offensive things. Also creates snowballs.
3. (Group: )
Red team, or Blue team.
4. (Age: )
Just choose a age between 6-65.
5. (History: )
A small paragraph telling about what happened in your chars. life. This is how I tell who will join and who wonât. Try to work a little hard on it.

ANDDDDDDDDDD youâre done! Sorry about how different the form is, I used to play on a RPG forum, and their rules were MUCH stricter. (And thereâs less spam, too!

HOW TO PLAY

So you got in, huh? So now you need to know how to play.

1. Form your groups.

Get with the people who are in your group, and select a group leader.

2. How to attack/ Defend
Comment on each outers profile about how you want to attack or defend. After you are done, the Group Leader will post a paragraph-thing about what everyone did.
Like,

Bob â" Defender â" Created a wall.
Bobby- Defender â" Created a snowball. (You need a snowball if you want to attack.)
Sally â" Attacker â" Threw 3 BIG snowballs. (3 big snowballs if you are a attacker, 8 normal snowballs if you are a speedy. Be sure to tell the snowballs are big or not.)
Aaron â" Creator â" Created a turret.
Alan - Defender â" Created a snowball. (You need a snowball if you want to attack.)

Snowballs left â" 1
Turrets left - 1
HP left â" 5000/5000 (You all have 5000 HP)
Wall HP â" 25/25 (All walls/defense stuff = 25 HP)
Turret HP â" 10/10 (Outer stuff = 10 HP)

Yeah. Like that.

Then I reply likeâ¦

Sally â" Attacker = 50 x 3 (+ random number, It will usually be higher for attackers) = 210 DAMAGE

Turrets = 20 x 1 = 20 DAMAGE

You get the idea.

So⦠Bye.

AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!

If you don't understand something, post on my profile. ONLY SIGN-UPS MAY BE POSTED HERE!

• 110 Replies
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

If he doen't tell you in 2 days from now, you may post for him.

This applys to both teams.

Remofalius
Remofalius
480 posts
Nomad

I throw a small snowball at opponents!

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Tell your team leader instead of posting here everyone please.

Linkisgreat
Linkisgreat
41 posts
Nomad

Name: Link
Job: Speedy
Group:blue
After hunting for most of his life, Link realizes that he has never seen an actual person before. SO he goes out to the big wide open, sees a snowball fight, and joins in. He gets so good that he becomes called "the destroyer"

Sorry about the wall thing Axel.

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Name: Link
Job: Speedy
Group:blue
After hunting for most of his life, Link realizes that he has never seen an actual person before. SO he goes out to the big wide open, sees a snowball fight, and joins in. He gets so good that he becomes called "the destroyer"

Ahh.

We already started, but oh well... why not. (Youre accepted.)
Showing 106-110 of 110