ForumsGame WalkthroughsWeapon Guide

11 11095
DoctorFunk
DoctorFunk
98 posts
Nomad

Yes, Weapon is a game. Here is my guide.

Weapon is a tough game I see many people have trouble with, follow these steps, and you could best it.

Personally I've gotten to Level 38.

Steps:

1. Start out with the Kimber, it deals the most damage of the starting pistols.

2. Buy the secondary pouch before you start the mission. You will need it.

3. Buy the Primary pouch, heavy belt, and light vest in that order when you can afford them ( Medium and Heavy Vest's are not needed).

4. When you can afford the UMP submachine gun, get it! It is the best SMG. Get the Grip and Reflex Sight (the other sights are not as precise). Feel free to get other attachments if you wish (not recommended).

5. When you have enough money, get the AK-47 assault rifle. It is the best assault rifle, the rest are more expensive, but not as good despite their higher prices. Purchase the Grip, Sling, and Reflex Sight. Feel free to get any other attachments (not recommended).

6. Once you can afford A-10 strikes, get them! By now you have the Kimber, AK-47, and the UMP. You should use the AK-47, it is better.
Call in the A-10 strafing runs at the beginning of levels, but not too early. The A-10 should take out the Technical Trucks.

7. Rinse and repeat step 6. Possibly buy grenades.

Some general tips:

Aim for the head. This is the most useful tactic in the earlier levels with the pistol, in later levels with the UMP or AK, you do not need to aim for the head.

Practice. Keep your aim steady and reload at the most favourable moments.

Gauge threat levels. If there is an RPGer firing at the chopper, KILL HIM! If someone is firing on the chopper and you are shooting at targets that are walking, you are doing something wrong.

Also, aim for enemy weak points (you can view the weak points in the briefing tab) and repair regularly. Repair when below 500 health for levels 0-10, on levels 15-as high as you can go, repair when below 800 or so health.

This is my first guide, I hope it enhanced your Weapon experience.

• 11 Replies
BrianWV
BrianWV
27 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the tips.
I use the Kimber unitl I have enough cash to buy the AK. It usually only takes to level 5.
With the ak, if you quip it with the front grip it makes controling it in auto-fire much easier.
When dealing with the Technical trucks the gas cap(small white circle) is the weak spot. Aiming there will take the truck out quickly.

BrianWV
BrianWV
27 posts
Peasant

The airstrikes are great for multiple trucks.
The sniper is basically useless as he gets killed quick.

VoRoBeI
VoRoBeI
1 posts
Scribe

I think you should start with glock and then buy high capacity and autofire

duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

the rifles are the best for the attacking one

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Autofire with Glock has abysmal accuracy. Used to like the hi-cap mag, but the Kimber's larger damage wins out for me now.

The problem with Weapon is that there's little incentive to use other weapons because they're too similar or inferior to the AK.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Call in the A-10 strafing runs at the beginning of levels, but not too early. The A-10 should take out the Technical Trucks.

I found that because of the fairly big lag time between calling in an A10 and it actually arriving, you can get away with calling it in pretty much straight away. By the time it begines its strafing run, a good number of infantry, including EOD and technicals should be in the line of fire.

That said, it is a very good guide. You were spot on about the AK and the UMP.
Theman1
Theman1
4 posts
Nomad

Thanks. This game was annoying me, and i always started with the glock, but now I know what to do.

adrian858
adrian858
9 posts
Nomad

Starting with the kimber makes the levels harder faster
so you get rockets on the first level and with the glock
you get 2 infantry men also look at the types of enemys in the game
and practice

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Thanks, this has really helped me. Now, I know what to do.

ShaunK99
ShaunK99
1 posts
Nomad

If you get the Glock at the begginning and buy the auto fire right away, you wont need to buy anything other weapon until you have enough for the SCAR or AK

matthewallan
matthewallan
1 posts
Nomad

at level 80, try to beat it suckers

Showing 1-11 of 11