ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 220928
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

No don't give me the win, I really want to try :/ lol can you accept screenshots?

oh no! The tourney is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over due....

The next tourney is going to start, but b4 im taking my chance to get merit for winner
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Okay well I'm in for this one x]

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ok so I win . I want to vs sour in finals actually. He's probably the best competitor (close to josh) that goes in tournaments. Plus it makes me keep going onto my score.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I want to be in the next one so includ me lolo.Leo I dont blame you for saying that but video doesn't work for me.I was suprised I even got to the finals it was shocking.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

nah.. wan't offending you :/. I'm lucky i got my g-switch score I don't think I would of matched yours if i didn't play the game for 2 hours.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Its hard to get that score my best was in the 1000 and all of a sudden I was in the 2000.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

count me in the next one.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

...well its still taking some time >.<' lolz. So i guess i will start a new one in 3 days. Oh well...i can at least put out the names of the people that wanna join the next one.

1.iamnotironman
2.SOYMASTER
3.sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Do you have any games in mind yet??

Or just a surprise..?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

improvising...lolz im going to see by how many people....and take the right game for it

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I'm in!!

Can we suggest games to play?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Can we suggest games to play?

No. lol
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Hope I can win this time.Just dont do any video lolo.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Can i go in as mod again?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Hope I can win this time.Just dont do any video lolo.

He has to do video so it's legit enough.

Can i go in as mod again?

You already chose to be a mod a long time ago.. Once your a mod you don't get out unless you or the OP says so.
Showing 796-810 of 1237