The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 220895
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

well i guess im eliminated by defult due to not being able to get the time and the profile bar all in one pic.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

well i guess im eliminated by defult due to not being able to get the time and the profile bar all in one pic.

well u could:

hold Ctrl and scroll with your mouse
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

no the game doesnot ajust to the size

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

The walkthrough does not even help and that makes it impossible to finish 95 levels.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

i did it in less i did it in about 20 minutes

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

From the desktop you can right click and go to properties. Then go to settings and you can increase the screen resolution. This will help you get everything you need in one screen shot.
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

i am already using its highest res.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

And wtf? Do u have to like all the games to play? Stop acting like a 5 year old >

Ok, I'm playing it right? Way more awesome then it was at first...except I'm already on 20 minutes...
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/untitled-17.jpg

Yeah....just a bit slow in the time....

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

ma ni had 20 minutes. and i cant get the profile bar on

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

ok i just realized somthing. on my sidebar i have a network meter and it shows the name of my conection id so can i use that instead of my profile bar.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

nvm i know what to do.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

http://i40.tinypic.com/1z222kp.png

Well that was easy enough..

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Here's my score:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2r5u8p2.jpg

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

i cant play the last 15 levels due to lag.

Showing 886-900 of 1237