ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 220931
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

When does this start? Because if it starts before 9 days I can't go in *sigh* I really wish I played.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Rules & Guidelines

First a quick intro to the game tourney. The game tourney will be separated in 4 to 5 rounds. Each round will be given a challenge in flash game on AG. Here are some example of challenge:

1. Get higher then...
2. 1 vs 1
3. the people with lowest score are out
4.....and other

In each round, people get eliminated, until it goes to a 1 vs 1 finals. The winner gets a merit.

Rules

In all the rounds (except the finals) you will have to post a screen-shot. Now the screen-shot needs to have the following things:

-Your AG profile
-Showing clearly the score
-write your name (or whatever) with paint

There are also some stuff u can't do:

-cropping
-photoshop
-stealing other scores from other people

At the finals you will have to do a video, more details will be announced at the finals itself.

You can't use hacks or anything that boost your game.

If u get caught, u get a suspension from the tourney depending on how bad.

Guidelines

To participate in the tourney, you will need the following knowledge:

-how to do a screen-shot
-how to make a video
-how to post your screen-shot

To make a screen-shot, there are usually one easy way. There is a "PrtSc" button on your keyboard, u click it and u have your screen-shot.
For laptops, u click the "PrtSc" button and then u go on paint and click ctr+V. And there u have it.

Making a video can be easier then u think. Here is a tutorial by sourwhatup2. You can then use Youtube to upload your video.

To post your screen-shot, u can use photobucket (what i use) then right click your picture, (after uploading it) and click on "copy image location". Then put then image by using the "image" button on AG.

If u have more questions, plz ask them to me, sourwhatup2, leo99rules or Freakenstein.

thanx

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

When does this start? Because if it starts before 9 days I can't go in *sigh* I really wish I played.

sadly in 3 days, but don't worry, u can sign up for the next one
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Hmmm maybe just maybe *gets laptop mac out and brother's Iphone*

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Nope doesn't work, sign me up as Admin?

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I'll sign up.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Nope doesn't work, sign me up as Admin?

well if u want to give out ideas without playing, then sure
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

sadly in 3 days, but don't worry, u can sign up for the next one

Hey mate. Why don't you delay it a bit so Leo can play in the tournament. My tourney hasn't quite finished yet either and I'd like to play in yours, besides if you delay it for a little while then I'll help you fill it up so that we'll have 20+ players this time.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yeah maybe delay it a bit.

And I'm starting school again on Tuesday so.. I'm gonna be a lot busier x.x

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

delaying it by 9 days? thats a bit too much, but i can delay it by 5 days max

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

delaying it by 9 days? thats a bit too much, but i can delay it by 5 days max

Just my opinion but I think you should wait a week.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Nah, don't worry about me. I'm just one guy...

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Nah, don't worry about me. I'm just one guy...

Yes, but you submit scores and you are one of the best competitors in the tournaments.

If you don't play, then it's not going to be as much fun for me or sour or other players who enjoy competition.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Well, next week today I'll have dial up off, and josh's tournament will be over... *stares at lol for an answer*

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

So what if I don't know how to make a video or even have that little eye thing?

Showing 1006-1020 of 1237