ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 221004
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Sour lets face it:you are a gaming master.Most people cant beat that in 20 minutes.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Sour lets face it:you are a gaming master.Most people cant beat that in 20 minutes.

There are people with very less time then me.. Have you even tried to beat it? Not that hard. Easy mode is supposed to be easy. Just saying.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

The easy mod is the quiz.That is so easy.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The easy mod is the quiz.That is so easy.

Are you being sarcastic?
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

No I'm not.I have done it.It was so easy I thought about faking it for this.Of corse I couldnt because there is only 64 levels and I dont do that kind of stuff.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

64 levels

95?? Not 64 o.o

And the easiest is Classic.. o.0 No wonder it says easy on the top right /sarcasm

If it was so easy.. why would you fake it lol?
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

ooops i are sorry. U still have to 6:00 pm today

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Sour I was joking and the quiz is 64 levels.It is the easiest because all you have to do is guess what the constellation is.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Quiz has 40 xD

And it's not because it doesn't appear perfectly, for me it takes even longer then classic.. And it's only 40 Lol.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I will not post a score but I went to lolo's page and next tournament will have a merit!!I want an early sign up for the next tournament.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I will not post a score but I went to lolo's page and next tournament will have a merit!!I want an early sign up for the next tournament.

Lol Well I'm gonna be in almost all of them..

Loloy is there a rule that the person who last one can't win again?

Or can the last winner be a consecutive winner? xD
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Lol I just looked back at page 2.. and saw what shayneii said.. xD

These things usually die anyways -.-

Now that's funny :P

one

Won** o_o
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Lol Well I'm gonna be in almost all of them..
Loloy is there a rule that the person who last one can't win again?Or can the last winner be a consecutive winner? xD

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. I am planning on playing in the next tournament.XP
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'm pretty sure there can be a consecutive winner because it takes time for each Tourney to finish. Look, we're on the 98th page and only the 4th Tourney Lol.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea there can be consecutive winners

Round 2 ends!

people that made it:

sourwhatup2
JoshDragon
SOYMASTER
leo99rules

Round 3!