ForumsGamesSearch for Flash Games Music.

28 20149
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since I am a huge fan of music and love to listen, collect and learn about it, I thought it was time for a thread where users can direct their questions to on specific songs that are used in the Flash Games here on Armor Games.

So if you are in search of a song, post it here and I will try to find it for you!

Just state the following data needed for my quest:

- Name of the Flash Game
- Part of the Flash Game it was used in (some games have several songs they use)
- Any features that might be helpful to me

After I found it, I will post it here for other users to find out about it too and I will contact you personally!

Allright then... Fire away! =D

• 28 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Allright then, first assignment is in the basket! =)

I found out that all of the music used in the game 'Cube Colussus' has been released as an "Original Soundtrack" by the game developer 'Lucidrine Games'. Below is a version of the tracklist on this soundtrack:

http://www.lucidrine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/coverkzf.png

This pack includes all of the background music from the game 'Cube Colussus', arranged in their appearing order, from the 'Ingame Version' to a bonus '8-bit Version' (with GXSCC) making it 8 pieces in total!

You can download this pack on the website of the creators/developers of the game and its music,
simply click Fandry's Personal Development Blog @ Lucidrine Atelier.

Here you will find links to download the 'Original Soundtrack' with 'Mediafire', 'Megaupload' and 'Rapidshare'!

IMPORTANT!! Read this Disclaimer and obey it!

You can download, listen, and share the music freely. But please do NOT sell it/take a profit from it. Also, if you want to use one of these musics for your own (non-commercial only) project, please give me credits and (if you donât mind) link back. I spend hours of my time made for each these musics, so please appreciate it. Thank you.

Hope this was what you were looking for!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since there was another question about a certain music/song on one of the games here on Armor Games, I will bump this thread again to make people aware of it.

But only included with the question asked and the answer given to it:

In the thread "Name the music" the following question was stated by "IIXII":

>>> Can someone tell me the name of the music from this.
>>> http://armorgames.com/play/5122/asteroid-war
>>> Thanks.

The answer was given by "Gantic":

The music used in the game "Asteroids War" is called "Chaoz Airflow" and was made by "ParagonX9".

It can be found on Newgrounds.com, simply click here.

Any other suggestions/questions are welcome! =)

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Okay! There's this game called: Killing Grounds.

And it's on FreeOnlineGames.com

I need the title music and the actaul game music ( dont do sandbox mode, there is no music on that ). It's really cool music and i'm thinking of using it for my zombie game.

P.S: REALLY HELPFUL THREAD FOR FLASH GAME DEVELOPERS!!!!!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Allright! Thanx for the question Danny!

I'll get right on it and try to digg up the names and titles of the songs for you!

I will notify you when I found them, both here and in your profile comments, ok? =D

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

The song in the game "Bostin Voyage".

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Looks like I'm finally going to be put to work with my thread! =D

Allright Google, I'll get on working at your request too!

I will notify you when I found it, both here and in your profile comments, ok? =D

Thanx for the requests! =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

An inbetween update on both requests by DannyDaNinja and Google567:

@ DannyDaNinja: I've made some requests here and there and I'm now waiting for a reply on them.
As soon as I get it, I will post it and comment you on it!

@ Google567: I've made some requests, but I'm not sure whether you mean the intro music or music used in the gameplay... I think you mean the intro music, so that's what I requested with the makers of the game. When aswered upon, I will let you know immediately!

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

I NEED the opening music of steambird.
It's the most AWESOME thing I've heard on AG.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Sorry WexMajor, missed that post... but I will get on it right away! =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

That was the fastest result I had so far in my search for Flash Game music for the Armor Games users!

@WexMajor82: The music used for the game Steambirds is made in cooperation between Jordan Fehr and Danny Baranowsky.

The music is available for downloading, but not for free... it's downloadable from the site dbsoundworks.bandcamp.com at a minimum of $ 0.99 USD for the whole package of music used in the game!

Hope this is what you were looking for, it's the best I can do... =D

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ DannyDaNinja and Google567: I'm still looking for your requests, although I have no update on them yet, I can assure you that I'm still working on them! =D

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ DannyDaNinja, update: I've tracked down the developer of a website where the game is hosted. I've asked him to help me find the developer of Killing Grounds to ask for the music. I hope he will help me with it and when I have more news, I will notify you! =D

EighthRonin
EighthRonin
1 posts
Nomad

Danny Baranowsky did the music for SteamBirds, Jordan Fehr (me) did all the sound effects.

BellaDaNinja
BellaDaNinja
9 posts
Nomad

Hai, do you know what's the music is on " Heli Attack 3 " And if it's downloadable on Ipod?

Corneth
Corneth
20 posts
Nomad

Raze, I just want to know.

Showing 1-15 of 28