ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593992
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Thirsts
Thirsts
14 posts
Nomad

I think MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) is very underrated... I don't even know how to explain how awesome I think it is in words, it has to be played to be understood.

Perhaps it's been rated so low by the kids who've failed at it because it actually requires planning more than five minutes into the future, or because you actually have to aim. ;-;

(Shields first!)

cearth2
cearth2
37 posts
Nomad

I dont get sony 2, its just stupid.
my fav game is Age of War!

Kuvey_Z
Kuvey_Z
41 posts
Nomad

Collony for its online. creeper world training sim for its stradigy, and yea

adrian858
adrian858
9 posts
Nomad

My two favs are weapon and the gun game
because simon hason is freaking awesome!
go simon!

chantheman
chantheman
3 posts
Nomad

um..... crush the castle player pack. I think its cool that u can submit ur own castle ideas!

Kohn
Kohn
14 posts
Shepherd

zombie horde 3

thats awesome

oh, and toss the turtle, its great too

Nateev11
Nateev11
47 posts
Nomad

creeper world training sim

i wish they made a sandbox for it D:

Xeihro
Xeihro
22 posts
Nomad

Infectonator-World Domination is cool. Sort of boring in the beginning.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

The game that brought me to Armor Games was Demolition City 2. The next game I played was Crush the Castle and then CtC-players pack and that's when I joined AG.
I'm still getting the hang of flipping my guards so I study what everyone else is doing on the thread. I'm not ready to enter a contest yet but maybe this summer...?

Then I started playing all of Joey Betz, John's and Krin's games.

Do I have to pick just one? 5 minutes go by...She's goes and gets a cup of coffee...

I have to put a few into different categories, what can I say, I'm a--l-retentive and a perfectionist.

best rock music Snowmaggedon
best jazz music Warp shot
best explosions mini Tower Defense,(so far...)
best weapons Crush the Castle-players pack (STB)
best shooter game Fragger,(so far...)
best graphics GemCraft chapter 0
best physics Phage Wars 2
most fun Medieval Golf/Ice Breaker
most realistic Crush the Castle & CtC-pp
most addictive Bubble Tanks 2
most challenging mini Tower Defense,(expert)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm not ready to enter a contest yet but maybe this summer...?

It isn't a contest. It's just a place to share levels. It doesn't matter how good they are.

most realistic Crush the Castle & CtC-pp

Throwing rocks at castles that are usually not much bigger than the people with a stationary trebuchet while the people who don't try to resist at all end up getting crushed by rocks that aren't even as big as they are is somehow realistic? That run-on sentence with no commas I just wrote is more realistic.
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Touche, with the stationary trebuchet point, Ernie. Ha,ha.

I know this game is one-sided, kind of like target practice with paper targets. I obviously haven't even started playing the MMO'S, yet...
Thanks for the tip on the "faux" contest thread that's really a support thread for those of us that didn't have legos as a child.

toob16
toob16
2 posts
Nomad

karoshi is whan off the best games on this site, it's fun and you really neet to think about some levels

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2, colony, and The Last Stand 2 are awsome games. not sure which ones would be better.

Sonny is just an amazing RPG game with good story line, voice animation, and tactical fighting strategy.

Colony is like the only online flash game on armor games and is fun to play over and over again.

The last stand is like the perfect zombie game with a tone of different weapons and cool trap features. plus you can play it in different ways.

All the 3 games just have great graphics and outstanding features.

Blotto
Blotto
1 posts
Nomad

MY favorite won that has no point is Plumet, It just never gets boring.

But the best game in my opinion is either Infectonator World Dominator or Sonny 2

Slick101
Slick101
5 posts
Nomad

The best one I think is crush the castle players pack I think that's the name.

Reason because you can make any castle and then destroy it and change it in some way. That is way I think that is my favorite game. It is a must play and rate game for those who enjoy this game.

Showing 46-60 of 1387