ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618081
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
jamiexultraninja
jamiexultraninja
10 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is toss the turtle. No matter how much you throw at the turtle, spikes, tanks 500ft drops, and more it still bounces down the road.

greentrev106
greentrev106
179 posts
Shepherd

I have plenty of favorites but I think the best games are Colony, Shell Shock Live, Armor Mayhem, and Raze.

proshots
proshots
24 posts
Nomad

unreal flash 2007 aswell :d it reminds me of the good old days haha

CptBlunt
CptBlunt
2 posts
Jester

there are so many good games on ag...
flight, cursed treasure 1+2, tower of doom - the music!!, creeper world, test pilot, pandemic 1+2, frontier, crush the castle 2, rebuild, karoshi-series, elona shooter, liquid measure games, robotic emergence, death dice overdose , corporation inc. - the guy with the bat , elephant quest, castaway 1+2, ...

but my all-time favourite is gem craft labyrinth, because i simply play it the most and never get bored. especially since the "send all remaining waves", "nearest to orb" and "upgrade"-options(i do not know whether the "upgrade" was included in an update or i did not realise it).
and of course the triple gem mastery(y/l/c).

beny35
beny35
7 posts
Nomad

my favorite is CASTAWAY 2 because i like adventure

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

My fav is colony because there is a wide variety of units and abilities.... And in some ways it's like facebook because u can chat with ur friends and allies in the chat rooms!

Jokicuro
Jokicuro
17 posts
Peasant

My favorite game is Sierra 7.The game is awesome

GamingWeston
GamingWeston
3 posts
Nomad

Wake The Royalty

I love enjoying the simplicity of such games while having not less fun than with a super-duper-pro shooter action things with uber design and complex gameplay. On weekday afternoons after work when you just don't want to play anything that is more complicated than 3 clicks, it's perfect. And I haven't mentioned that this type is easy to continue some time later if you just want to play a few minutes.

Colyxx
Colyxx
16 posts
Nomad

raze since I have not played alot of the games mentioned on this thread :S

StrategyGamer
StrategyGamer
14 posts
Shepherd

Generally speaking it's hard to list off any particular ones, as I move on pretty quickly, but here we go...

Classics:
-The Last Stand/The Last Stand 2 (very simple, very fast, but very, VERY fun; ConArtist really made sure to pick up the ball on this one)

-Sonny/Sonny 2 (the storyline is FANTASTIC, I don't think I've played many Flash RPG's but as of now this is my favorite)

-Gemcraft games (by the goodness, is tower defense a favorite genre of mine, and not only was this a well-developed game, you can tell that it really does have passion behind it)

-Fancy Pants Adventures/Fancy Pants Adventures World 2 (simple-stupid fun, with hilariously adorable storylines)

-Bubble Series (HeroInteractive sometimes comes out with not-so-great games, but these are really great, and this is coming from someone who's not a big fan of point and click ANYTHING. The TD game does pretty well too)

-Elephant Games (oh...oh. What is there to be said here? Just try them out.

-Storm The House Series (now THIS is a game I can get behind, although I have to admit that it gets rather boring after a while, shooting all those little stickmen)

-Totem Destroyer/Totem Destroyer (I'm not the biggest fan of puzzle games, but this one stole my heart right away!)

And so, SO many more. ArmorGames has a BRILLIANT collection of games, and at a bare minimum I suggest you try the relatively high-rated ones on (6.5-7 and up, in my opinion) to see what you like.

Other notables:
-Flood Runner 2/Flood Runner Armageddon
-"The Game" series
-Epic Battle Fantasy Series
-Colony/Exit Path (don't ask why I paired these two up, they just feel like they should be)
-Warlords
-Portal: The Flash Version
-Upgrade Complete
-SO MANY MORE, I HAVE TO STOP!

Erico27
Erico27
16 posts
Shepherd

Oooohhh this is a hard one. But my all time favorite has to be...Epic Battle Fantasy 3! I love Kupo707, along with RPGs. It has all of the good elements, plus nice art. The weapons are amazing, not to mention the skills. It's pretty long and moderatly challenging, and I think it is the BEST! Try it if you like RPGs with mild humor.

ValorUnlimited
ValorUnlimited
17 posts
Peasant

Hidden Dimensions is a game I've sunk a lot of hours into. It is involving enough to get you really invested in the strategy of maintaining your long winning streak, while simultaneously being casual enough to play a turn or two in the background of another program, while photo-editing or during the commercials of a streaming TV show.

For those that don't know already, it's a card-collection style game that's obviously turn-based, and features ~10 different races on a sci-fi backdrop. It's definitely worth a look, and if you decide to stay, I suggest the Human/Xyloxi combination deck with an emphasis on Venoms, Hiragas, Sparks, and Thunder Shards. Enjoy!

azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

By far one of my favorite shooters is Armor Mayhem It's like Halo except all Flash-y haha, then as far as Tower Defense goes the GemCraft series is amazing. Endless possibilities there =P

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I think I speak for everyone when I say that Sonny or Sonny 2 is an extremely stunning game.

Sonny 2 is game is one of the greatest computer games on AG...literally! There is an abundant amount of ways to describe how great this game is!
This game has great features, from the weapons to the three classes! The changes made from Sonny to Sonny 2, were very creative. The changes kept the sequel alive,riveting,and inviting.
As I commented on Sonny 1 and made clear that your beloved fans have been waiting on Sonny 3 for ages. We hope to see more masterpieces like this one!
Good job,good game, and good luck!!

-VinceNeille

crownprincess
crownprincess
14 posts
Nomad

my favorite game on here is exit path.
racing is my thing and that game is really about racing so yeah.
cant wait till second one comes out!

Showing 646-660 of 1387