ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618078
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Plonked
Plonked
1 posts
Nomad

Currently my favourite games on AG are both of the Exit Paths. Find them very fun and easy to play.

janakr
janakr
7 posts
Nomad

Well, my favourite games of all time are:
Sonny 1! (didn't like the second one that much, the skill trees got kind of compicated and spells changed... i liked the old "smack" "magic bolt".. etc.. like in Sinjid)

Another game is Last Stand 1 where the only thing you had to do was shoot

And from the new game... I wonder why but its:
Kingdom Rush - Quite unique styled Towerdefence and even the Graphic is epic!

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Well I would go with Everybody Edits or Crush the Castle 2 Player Packs.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

my best game on here is probably elephant quest and combat hero adventure... I rate them both 10/10

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

and i forgot what about.......INSECTONATOR ZOMBIE MODE !!!

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Epic Battle Fantasy 3.

The music was amazing. My friends and I will randomly start playing on our trumpets. XD

The graphics were good, and the pivot programming for in battle movement was nicely done.

The story was perfect length, and the difficulty was spot on. It got really hard, but not impossible.

There are so many different enemies and skills to learn.

There are side challenges and mini games.

Need I say more?

ArmouredLambo
ArmouredLambo
45 posts
Nomad

my favourite is Kingdom rush because it has everything you can ask for.

I also enjoy castaway 2 and chibi knight, also hands of war.

I looove adventure/rpg/strategy games

CuirassPolisher
CuirassPolisher
31 posts
Peasant

[/i]The Last Stand[i] and its sequels are highly enjoyable. In life, few things are more enjoyable than eviscerating zombies via the magic of video games.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

The favorite game at AG is Crush the Castle Series,i don't liked it but is very famous.

dzachb
dzachb
6 posts
Justiciar

I enjoy playing Shell Shock Live, I used to love playing tanks and now Shell Shock came through with a great expansion of that game. I love the fact that it is mulitplayer and has a lot of cool new weapons.

iplayeditall
iplayeditall
1 posts
Nomad

kingdom rush is my new sonny. it is like the first game I tried to finish with the achievements in long time.

krsdii
krsdii
6 posts
Nomad

I really liked Epic Combo, Kingdom Rush and The Last Stand:Union City.

Nesaire
Nesaire
23 posts
Nomad

I really liked Spewer, since it has cute graphics, nice music, an original concept, and great level design.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

I love the game flight, especially the music, music makes me relax,more i advance in this game more than i have fun (:

TheHim859
TheHim859
2 posts
Nomad

I like all the Flight/Learn to fly games, I find them very addicting.
Kingdom Rush is one of the best defense games I've ever played, I actually wanted to continue playing it. Normally I'm not very good at that kind of games but it's great!

Showing 706-720 of 1387