ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618042
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
dragon3235
dragon3235
14 posts
Nomad

i highly recommend raze 2 because of its high quality and the challenging but fun missions.

Pinstriped
Pinstriped
2 posts
Nomad

Well you can tell people's favorites by the ratings.
My favorite is the ones with the elephant. Achivement Unlocked 2 is the best one. I play games for achivements and Achivement Unlocked 2 is focused on achiving achivements.

comeonnow
comeonnow
17 posts
Bard

i like Zombotron, and currently waiting for Zombotron 2

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

Gravitex is best. That is a Physic-based game and you must take the little ball in the black hole. Please try it, not so many know this game. And if you want more try Gravitex2. You must collect coins to unlock levels.

awsome312
awsome312
6 posts
Nomad

the creeper series, There's so many lvls and it's realy fun

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

shellshock live is an amazing multiplayer game
i like the sonnys too

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

(OK, i copy+paste this from my profil)
Top games on Armor Games:
(not in order, because i can't choose..)
-Kingdom Rush
-Final Ninja Zero
-Phage Wars Live
-GOBTRON
-Doodle God 2
-This is the only level 3

xBlazedx
xBlazedx
11 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is my favorite game because it involves shooting other aliens or humans. You can upgrade your equipment, change your looks, and complete the story/campaign mode. Best game you'll ever play

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I liked this is the only level 3, kingdom rush, and crush the castle level pack 2

Maniacz013
Maniacz013
1 posts
Nomad

raze 2 for me... although the alien story mode is quite hard

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Doodle God and Doodle God 2 are really great, and you learn a few things.

ashank
ashank
11 posts
Peasant

I Loooooove Raze and Raze 2. The graphics are awesome, the gameplay is brilliant and its just pure fun. But.......there could be a multiplayer version.Then it would be the best and actually juice tin is working on a multiplayer version so....just need to wait.

charge505
charge505
1 posts
Nomad

My favirite game is probobly bowmaster prelude. It involves deploying forces, shoting a bow, and three ways to win. the first way to win in a level is to capture the opponets flag. the second is to destroy the opponets castle. the last way is to destroy all the waves of enimes. it is a great game that has a lot of diffrent elements that go really well together.

FATE1106
FATE1106
2 posts
Nomad

I agree with ashank, Raze and Raze 2 are awesome and (in my opinion) are the best games on this site. the only thing that could be better is ...Raze 3

ecaridad0
ecaridad0
1 posts
Nomad

the best game is kingdom rush, now expecting they do a second one

Showing 871-885 of 1387