ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593214
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I like Platform Racing 2
It is fun cuz you can play vs others, make your own lvls, and level up

What about Exit Path? it's like a newer version of PR2. It'st still your opinion, though. =D
abody
abody
30 posts
Nomad

I would go with The Game and its sequel, and i think thats just me.I would also want to know more random games like it they are fun.Atleast, to me

Mummifier
Mummifier
19 posts
Nomad

I like games that I will always play. Age of War, Feudalism and Endless War I guess. Great games, and fun to play.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Okay, I have a lot of faves, and this is gonna take a while, but I'll post all the names of my favorite games:
Jolls
Bowman 2
Age of War 2
Dodge
Super Pilot
Final Ninja
Sonny 2
Robokill
Chaos Faction
Buttonhunt 3
Dogfight
Raze
Mountain Showdown
Chibi Knight
Crush the Castle 2
Tower of Doom
Endless War: Defense
Planet Noevo
The World's Hardest Game
Flood Runner 2
Creeper World Training
Space Attack
Prince of War
Pixel Legions
Turret Defense
Nob War the Elves
Colony
Link Valentine Quest
Chaos Faction 2
Continuity
Electric Man 2
Warfare 1917
Ultimate Down
Warfare 1944
Age of War 2
This is the Only Level
Crush the Castle Players Pack
Smileys War
H.E.L.I.C.
Neon Rider
Epic War 3
Ghost Guidance
Robokill Trainer
Balloon in a Wasteland

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You can just tell people to look at your favorite games on your profile, lol...Instead of that...

theVGP
theVGP
7 posts
Nomad

My favorite action game is The Final Death Wish. My favorite arcade game is Sydney Shark. My favorite strategy game is Wake the Royalty.

Cebbal
Cebbal
18 posts
Peasant

Mushroom Revolution, i love TDs and this one takes the cake. granted, it isn't perfect, but what is?

It's kind of like Gem Craft but, better. I like how there's a point system that carries through perks too, causes massive replay.

my only regrets about that game is:

A) there's a walkthrough posted on the title, how can i take pride in winning or figuring out a strategy is everyone is given the win? Maybe it's just my competitive nature speaking, but i don't understand the point of a game if you're handed the end on a silver platter.

B) Slightly unbalanced. not terribly bad because games could get balanced for the rest of eternity and never be perfect, because, let's face it, if they were, you could never learn a "better" strategy and what fun is that for a strategy game?

KingDiamond55
KingDiamond55
44 posts
Nomad

Endless War 3, Flood Runner 2, Thing Thing Arena 3, Crush the Castle 2, and Colony. All are fun with good-great replay value

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

my favorite game is feudalism 2
greatest game ever
my # 2 is endless war 3

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

oh and bubble tanks 2 or arenas even tho the td is good too
and many games by herointeractive they rock over there

ljal24
ljal24
2 posts
Nomad

Thing Thing Arena. Neat graphics and gameplay.

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

my favorite game is momentum missile mayhem 2.
in that game you can fire all kinds of projectiles at enemy tanks. they will bounce away against a wall or another tank and then a great BOOM follows. you can also built towers that do things with the tanks like smashing them away or holding them at one place. and you can use abilities and powerups to help destroying the tanks.
you should really try it!

colt089
colt089
29 posts
Nomad

i like exit path and i think you should play it because it is simple but still very challenging

suryabhandari
suryabhandari
3 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 [url=http://armorgames.com/play/2900/sonny-2]
The best game on the internet.Sonny 2 is a turn based rpg adventure-action game it's seriously addicting and it engrosses you all day long.It's got excellent graphics ,average storyline(yes it has a story),and is definitely re-playable 2-6 times.I recommended for the casual and the hardcore gamer alike. ...SPOiLER...

Shadow Psycological ,the best class and build.

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

the best is without a doubt sonny and sonny 2. both of em always had the highest rating and the game graphics, concept, strategy, abilities, replay value is unbelievable.

The next best of course is Colony. Its armor-games first online muliplayer and is just fun to play period. Many unique builds and strategizing its just an amazing game. Plus its becoming better and better.

3rd place ill give to Con-artist productions. You gotta respect all the hard work they have done for this site and making outstanding games like last stand and warfare series. They also help other producers with programming and graphics like crush the castle. They arent the makers but they were apart in helping with the designs and some features. They been around for pretty much as long as AG been around and will continue to stay regardless of there ups and downs.

My favorite game of course is Colony. Why? because no matter how you look at it all other games get repetitive. With online theres always new competition and new things to learn. Colony has been changing from day 1 and its getting better with its latest version 5.3

Showing 151-165 of 1387