ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593191
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Romorin
Romorin
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite game would have to either be Chibi Knight or Red Remover.

Red Remover:
I really enjoyed playing this game because it was one of the better puzzle games I have played. It was different, since there were two types of red blocks that you had to get rid of, the dark red and the light red. It had a nice deal of thinking that had to go along with it, and it was kind of fun to just watch their faces as they fly off of the screen.

Chibi Knight:
Chibi Knight was a fun adventure, role-playing game. It was customizable, since you could go with whichever upgrades you wanted. I also liked that it wasn't too long of a game. I generally lose interest with games that take a while to complete, so this one was perfect for me.

I do recommend both of these games for anyone. Anyone could practically have an enjoyable time with either of these games.

Zaresuje
Zaresuje
11 posts
Nomad

All time favorite has to be raze. Though Sonny 2 is pretty sweet.

Rangersoul5
Rangersoul5
186 posts
Nomad

Colony

Every fridays when we go to computers to play games (At school)
me and my friends always play colony

heheh... i hate them they rush

FreakinSquirrel
FreakinSquirrel
1 posts
Nomad

Man, first of all there are alot of great games on AG. But my favorite RPG here would have to be Sonny 2.It had a decent story that kept interested enough and the combat and weapons were very creative,I thought.But an older game that is probably my all time favorite defense game is Mud and Blood 2.I dont know but it's just the feeling that you get when you blow up a Nazi into 30+ pieces.And when you get to build one bad ass base...it's just great!there are alot more I would like to talk about and in more depth nut you guys dont want to read all that!

muhuk
muhuk
4 posts
Farmer

The people at both the server can upload game?
Game 's called Hapland. Super mega game. Logical game.

muhuk
muhuk
4 posts
Farmer

People just now I found where to upload the game on the server?
I'm just out of Russia a lot of words I do not know.
I found a method of spear.)

kentdog9
kentdog9
38 posts
Peasant

Colony, love the multiplayer, love the campaign, love everything!

rockingbomb
rockingbomb
3 posts
Nomad

raze is good and chaleging in alien campign beat it loved it

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
273 posts
Nomad

Colony, love the multiplayer, love the campaign, love everything!

This, guys. This.
Zeke50100
Zeke50100
168 posts
Nomad

If it's by Krin, you can't go wrong

johnny294
johnny294
284 posts
Nomad

mine is chibi knight 2 i have no idea why but i thought that game was easy but with a couple of challenges and the upgrades you can get were fun

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I really am into Exit Path right now. Multiplayer is awesome. Used to be hooked on steam birds but that was too easy.

chopper17
chopper17
2 posts
Nomad

I think that anyone that likes to fly around in aairplane and/or like to blow things up should definately try Dog Fight and Dog Fight2. If you're more of a shooter games guy you would likely like Zombie Inglor or The last stand, both of these are zombie related. Sonny is a good role playing game where you get to play as a zombie trying to survive.

sourcestr
sourcestr
4 posts
Nomad

I also used to play Raze,but I never finished it.
Now I'm also playing Exit Path.The storyline took me half an hour to pass it and I was impressed already.But when I tried multiplayer it was no doubt a 10/10,at least for me.
Flawless controls,rewarding achievements and customizations.I'll probably get sick of it sooner or later but it's best to play now when there are plenty of people to play with.

CruelAce
CruelAce
71 posts
Nomad

I really liked Age of War 2, but I didn't like how you lost everything after you won.
Sonny 2 and Raze are probably my favorites. Oh, and Chaos Faction 2.

Showing 106-120 of 1387