ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594222
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
J0n
J0n
5 posts
Farmer

I like colony and neon rider, I think neon rider should have a level editor, it would make it so much more fun

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

i like that idea j0n, i think.... hmm.... i have lots, but my top three might be: Raze. Colony. and Platform Racing 2

AcvilaRomana
AcvilaRomana
14 posts
Nomad

The last stand 1 & 2. The games are about something u all ( or most of you) love : zombie shooting. in fact, all Con Artist's games are good .[url=http://www.conartistgames.com/]

EGRUP
EGRUP
1 posts
Nomad

"Necronator" for strategy. It's creative and fun! I think the whole series is good.
"GemCraft" and "GemCraft Chapter 0" for TD. Played gemcraft first without internet and from then on I like TD.
"Bubble Tanks 2" for shooting. Just like it. Not long - no time to get boored))

RoteGeier
RoteGeier
5 posts
Nomad

Thing-thing arena 2 is the best game ever. I don't think it's here. [url=http://www.crazymonkeygames.com] has it. Pillage the Village is a fun game to play. Let's not forget The Last Stand.

RoteGeier
RoteGeier
5 posts
Nomad

Dude, I just remembered Replaying the Game. It's in the miscellaneous section.

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say free rider 2. Maybe even Raze, when Raze 2 comes out, it is going to dominate in this thread.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Here's a fun one: Totem Destroyer 2. Is fun and challenging. ME LIKES!

Reignbringer
Reignbringer
2 posts
Nomad

I like "castaway". great game,great story,but the music......meh...

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

when Raze 2 comes out, it is going to dominate in this thread.

Raze 2 will not come out in awhile though.
jGauthier23
jGauthier23
1 posts
Nomad

i have to say left for dead its a amazing game, i never get tierd of it

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 since its coming out in less then a month but if that doesnt count sonny2

totalspaz
totalspaz
49 posts
Nomad

God knows, there are so many games out there. One of my favourites though is "The Gun Game". A game that involves guns but with no killing or blood!

yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

I can't choose between 3 EPIC games:

Sonny 2 - It's so damn great, awesome RPG game, the Zone 7 achievement was made so perfectly. Damn, it's too much enjoyable.

Castaway - I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but man, it's REALLY similar to those famous RPG games like Trickster Online and Ragnarok Online which tons of programmers have invested into, while this small flash game was made by single people or even 1 person (I have no idea) and made in Flash. It deserves so much!

Chaos Faction 2 - Super Smash Bros was always my favorite N64 game. This managed to catch my eye as a great game that is very similar to Super Smash Bros but with different and interesting features.

I think I'll give the winning trophy to Sonny 2. Reason? It's just plain great, and it managed to be one of my favorites from when it came out, and when Sonny came out it was my favorite too.

Long Message

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

sonny 3 since its coming out in less then a month but if that doesnt count sonny2

Of course it doesn't count, lol.

You haven't played it yet. And it's not even out.
Showing 91-105 of 1387