Nomad

think there will be one?
comment back!

• 18 Replies
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

ha! there will have to be! COD 4 practically saved the whole series. they could of made it, but if there wasnt an online version,nobody would talk about it. so it would be stupid to save the series with that game, then retire the series.there have been countless encores for a fifth, and if they want to please their fans, they need to make a 5, and make the campaign better...

jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

i think that there may be call of duty 5, but thr name sounds weird if you say it a few times...

Iktose
Iktose
14 posts
Nomad

yes uhhhhh if you have won in ALL COD games each one gives you a special hint (very cool lol) there pretty easy to see to think XD

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

@ lktose
whats the hint?

@ thread starter
I hope there is. i always joke around with my friends say Call Of Duty 5: Future Warfare.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Call of Duty sounds WAY better than saying Call of Duty 4.

Anyway, I'm dying in fear that they won't make one. xP

Yeah, I really want them to make another one, also, Online is impressive, thats why all games need the feature. After all, When you shoot someone in a high-def and one of the best graphic shooters that people have seen.. You get the satisfaction of knowing some dude on the other end is gone. ^^

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Call of Duty 4 was a good game, but I wish they would have just labled it 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare', and left the 4 out of the name, because it got away from the theme of WWII games.

And Jikek, I also joked around with my cousin about that - Call of Duty 5: Advanced Warfare.

pieEATER
pieEATER
36 posts
Nomad

hay sting u got 2 have 4 in there its trudishnal 4 them 2 do that

Wasilla
Wasilla
1 posts
Nomad

I think it'd be funny if they made a civil war one, one shot muskets, that'd be kickass!

MaliciousMike
MaliciousMike
5 posts
Nomad

there will be At E3 there was a trailer. Its WW2 again Trytech(or whatever the people who made COD3) is making it.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

their might be one but who knows it would be intesting to see how they would take the game

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

arn't they going to go back to ww1 and ww2 for cod5?

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

OK,heres the facts:
There indeed will be a Call of Duty 5,the makers of CoD3,and Infinity Ward are teaming up to make CoD5,but no one is sure if it will take place back at WWII or now adays,the CoD3 makers want to make another past one,and Infinity Ward doesn't...But there will indeed be a CoD5.

AJDaMan
AJDaMan
6 posts
Nomad

i think it would be interesting for them to make a "Call of Duty 5:Other Side of the Bullet" it would have the iraq's and germans from cod4 or cod3, you would be playing against americans and the such. Though some might find that too contraversial.

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

hard to say

death676
death676
20 posts
Nomad

i dont know after they stopped with ww2 stuff it got better so if they start that again it wud be messed up.and all of them shud be linked together

Showing 1-15 of 18