cje95
38 posts
Jester

simpsons are better...nuff said

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

The problem with that is if you miss one you can miss a lot of stuff. It dosen't matter what order you watch The Simpsons in, which means even if it's an old one you haven't seen, you're not like "wait was this before or after some important plot twist?"

there are not realy important plot twists. you can watch them in any order and it's still funny. maybe just the 1st episode wich explains how they all come togheter.
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

i used to like the simpsons more but now i think futurama is funnier

Denizer
Denizer
4 posts
Nomad

Simpson Ä°s The Best Homer,Bart Rocks

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

I think the simpsons adapt to the current events in our world and make the devastating funny and acceptable. I think that futurama is the life of a low life that has fun with other low lifes, and because we as humans like to make fun of people, or see others suffer, it is humorous.

I think both are funny, but I prefer the simpsons because it is more outlandish and slap stick, my kind of comedy. I also enjoy that they put more thinking into the stories and the progression even after 25 years of being on the air. They must be doing something right to be on the American television broadcasts for that long, right?

eddyalex
eddyalex
308 posts
Nomad

I like futurama because it's in the future and it takes the mick like 30 century fox and stuff like that

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Simpsons is funny and more realistic than Futurama.

swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

The simpsons are maga funny but so is futurama.I'd have to go with the simpsons though for two reasons:
1.They've been around longer
2.It's more "Kid Friendly"

Seroph
Seroph
54 posts
Scribe

I think Futurama is much better. I find that the two shows target a different audience; The Simpsons tends to be a little more low-brow than Futurama. Futurama seems to be for a more mature audience--not because the humor is adult-themed, but because a lot of the jokes and concepts go over the heads of a lot of viewers; this is why I think several people have said that they used to like The Simpsons more in the past.

halo269
halo269
4 posts
Nomad

I say the Simpsons, there classic and more funnier in my opinion

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

Simpsons:Great.
Futurama:Meh.

Showing 31-41 of 41