ForumsSupport ForumPrivate Messaging and Spammers.

3 2345
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I think there should be a private messaging system. I think it would really help this site out.

Not only that but, I see so many people that spam to get armor points. I think it would be a great idea to suspend/ban people that post stuff like "lol", "great game", random idiotic letters, "haha" etc. etc. I just see so much of it and I think you should have to post at least reasonable posts for your Armor Points, instead of them basically given to you by posting stuff that I just said above.

Well, yeah that's my suggestions. Hopefully you guys can give some thought into this.

Thanks.

• 3 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Sorry I have one more suggestion lol. I think it would help a lot of people out by having ranks besides people's names in posts and such. It would be easier to tell the ranks of certain people, and to know who the Mods and Admins are. A lot of people may already do, but I'm new here so I think it would be great. =D

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well from what i have heard from the Mods is that spammers get one warning and also have their spam posts deleted and all points taken away from posting, and if they do it again then they get another warning, then if they do it a third time they get banned, i heard it goes something like that from one of the mods

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Oh ok.

Showing 1-3 of 3