The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesThis is the only level TOO

23 28896
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Well i was bored today and i joined twitter, so the first thing i did was add a bunch of gaming sites. Well, from my looking around i found out that this is the only level 2 is coming out next week. I'm not sure if it will be named that but it is coming out. I personally want achievement unlocked 2 but looks like he gave up on that. For proof look here.

Leave your opinion.

• 23 Replies
Ruffy
Ruffy
39 posts
Nomad

haha the 2 is great

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

What's the Easter Egg? :P I wanna know. I think the game has been improved alot :P

Co1980
Co1980
43 posts
Shepherd

I think part two has some stages that are far-fetched. There HAD to be a point where this happened if you want to stay original, so I understand how it happened. But I don't think it's a good thing.

I love the introduction of the red donkey, though. He should get his own spin-off game series! Also, "What's on the menu" was an awesome stage.

If there will be a third one-level game, I expect it to be even more far-fetched and I don't think I would be able to enjoy it anymore.

Respect for the author's creativity, though!

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

i did it i won the game 2:34.29 seconds

FINALLY

now for hyper mode

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

nice score- that beats mine of 2 minuites and 57nseconds .88
so 2:57.88
im not the best i admit it

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ok im changing this thread into a general discussion thread. And can someone change the title to "This is the only level TOO"

RAWRBURGER
RAWRBURGER
1 posts
Nomad

okay well the buttons in the game won't work for some reason

FuleyLaJoo
FuleyLaJoo
4 posts
Peasant

I've found out the quickest way to die over and over again. Unlock hyper mode, go to stage 7 and then hold left. You'll continuously hit the spikes.

Showing 16-23 of 23