ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 49736
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
BigR
BigR
81 posts
Nomad

me being in a land with green grass, pink sky, rainbows and a unicorn o.o

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

My dreams have been so weird and indescribable that I actually cannot described the events that've happened because they are so random and disjointed and I generally forget them or they end up getting hazy after a while. The weirdest ones are the ones whereby you wake up to see your alarm clock. But then I saw a fish tank, and I was like what the ****? Then I realised that I was still dreaming; I tried to wake up but couldn't because I was so tired in real life. Then the glass broke and the goldfish and the water poured out and got as far as my legs before I jolted awake in a cold sweat. The weirdest dreams are the ones where nothing bad is happening, you're unaware that you are dreaming, yet you have the peculiar sensation that the situation is weird when it isn't and that something bad is going to happen but it doesn't. Dreams that are entirely based on emotions. Those are the weirdest...

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

After watching Insidious I had a dream about astral projecting and it ended with me tiptoeing through tulips with a creepier than usual version of Tiny Tim. Borderline nightmare. I wish I was making this up.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

My weirdest dream was that i threw a crapload of ninja stars into count olaff's waist. then he took a sword and cut my arm off. yeah. pretty weird. its either that or a short dream i had of me hovering, suspended in mid-air looking up at a greenish spiral vortex, and yet looking down at the same time.almost like a supreme awareness. all of a sudden a giant invisible hand smacks into me thrusting me down to my death. all the while i couldnt move. weird...

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

oh yeah, another thing was where i was in my dream and NOTHING bad was happening. during the dream, everything was normal and it REALLY seemed like i was awake. all of a sudden i get the strange temptation to lurch my stomach and pretend to be scared. bad idea. it was some of my worst nightmares IN my worst nightmares. waking up and looking back, i cant imagine how i thought i could have been awake. nothing was the same as it was in real life.

thisis17charcters
thisis17charcters
41 posts
Nomad

One time I dreamed of being in a dream or something (The dream really did mess with me though)

I was apparently going to sleep, but I guess the dream said I left music playing, so when I went to sleep in my dream, I heard the music, which let me think I was having a vivid dream.

I was running and jumping on poles, and when I thought it was vivid, I tried to fly, but I fell to the ground and woke up in real life.

The dream played me so hard.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Necro, locked.

Showing 136-142 of 142