Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

sex for a 10 year old?

Posted Mar 2, '10 at 6:54am

CB4

CB4

94 posts

What if you are older than 18, are people who are 40 and 45 allowed?

Posted Mar 2, '10 at 12:03pm

crazydumdum

crazydumdum

212 posts

this is frickin weird!!! and I want to move to Swtizerland

Posted Mar 2, '10 at 10:07pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

lol of course you crazy, but the question is do they want you to move there with them?

anyway I can honestly say that at 10 I would've been more than happy to be kissed by a girl, sex was a bit different

Posted Mar 2, '10 at 10:10pm

MrAutomatic

MrAutomatic

304 posts

If 10-year-olds want to do this sort of thing, I don't see why there have to be laws against it. Let them do what they want. They're only kids once, so let them behave like kids; or in this case, adults, if that's what they want.

Posted Mar 2, '10 at 10:15pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Are we jumping the gun here or did they really have sex? As in, real sex, and not just touching each other?

Posted Mar 3, '10 at 7:35am

Haku1234567890

Haku1234567890

1,748 posts

He had "sex" what a child often sees as sex may be fondling or even kissing. He may have even made it up. It is quite unusual for the penis to be of the size for sex to even occur properly at this age.

Are you going to belive me if I tell you I saw it, from his garage window

Posted Mar 5, '10 at 6:02pm

Jerrbear65

Jerrbear65

175 posts

If 10-year-olds want to do this sort of thing, I don't see why there have to be laws against it. Let them do what they want. They're only kids once, so let them behave like kids; or in this case, adults, if that's what they want.

Not quite kids arn't mature enough to have sex at 10 anways. Why on earth should they be alowd to to. If they get a 10 year old pregnant the girl would die. Having sex and killing some one that isn't right. There is a law because the goverment doesn't want so many deaths. Some kids migght wear condoms but what are the chances.

Posted Mar 6, '10 at 5:19pm

PanzerTank

PanzerTank

1,728 posts

@JerrBear your such a troll.

Not quite kids arn't mature enough to have sex at 10 anways.

What does maturity have to do with sex at 10-years-old, the youngest person to have a baby was 5-years-olds?

http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

Why on earth should they be alowd to to

*It's allowed not allowd btw* and because it's not against the law to, only for an adult to have sex with a minor is against the law.

If they get a 10 year old pregnant the girl would die. Having sex and killing some one that isn't right.

The 5-year-old managed not to die so a 10-year-old could manage not to die too.

There is a law because the goverment doesn't want so many deaths

Which law is that? And even if you were right about a 10-year-old dieing from sex (which your not), how many 10-year-olds do you think would die from sex maybe a 100 a decade? What I'm saying is even if there were a law that would prevent 10-year-olds from having sex that's not why, and what would the government do if 10-year-olds had sex send them to juvee or a jail (sarcasm) the government couldn't do that.

Posted Mar 6, '10 at 8:23pm

Jerrbear65

Jerrbear65

175 posts

Listen PanzerTank most likely a 10 year old wouldn't survive birth at 10 years old if the girl is lucky then she would live.

Posted Mar 10, '10 at 8:24pm

Orivince

Orivince

5 posts

It seems as if many people were concerned about them not being fully developed yet. Must i remember you that boys get hard when they are babies and girls have their va-gi-nas since when they are born. she probably did't get pregnant and i think that extasis for boys can happen at any time on your life the only thing is that you don't expell sem-en. they just had a good time.

Reply to sex for a 10 year old?

You must be logged in to post a reply!