ForumsWEPRare we just one big video game?

52 10956
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Maybe we are just an expert version of Sims, and maybe the people that created this universe, or "game" are starting to get bored and about to pull the plug. there is actuly some good theories backing this idea, like the idea on how the universe is fine tuned, for example, if the sun was a little bit bigger we may burned up, or just the fact we were lucky enough to be placed on a planet with a good eniroment. i think it actuly may be possible

• 52 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

also another idea supporting this idea is the fact that your brain can control what you belive is reality, for example there is a special branch of dentsists that operate on your teeth with not anisthetics, they will hypnotize you and your brain with change the feeling of pain into a "happy" feeling, and you will not feel anything. so basicly, the people that created us may have gave us this trait so we think we are real. pretty much the same idea that was in the matrix series

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Good idea, but when I was little, I thought everyone was a robot and I was the only real one... kind of creepy.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Haha wow, just wow. An interesting idea, and theoretically it cannot be 'roven wrong', but seriously, could anyone ever really think we are in some sort of video game?

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well someone thought it up, i found it on www.exitmundi.nl

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yes, once they play their mindgames with you, I have to turn to the biggest question:

"So...what?"

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Wow, that's a very cool and interesting idea. Also I agree with Sting because it can't be proven wrong or right, so it is a possibilty. That would be so crazy if this whole universe was some type of giant video game. Something that I would really love to know if this was just some video game, who is controling it?

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well just think, it may be possible to make another universe, basicly all you have to do is gather a very VERY large amount of energy and basicly just squeeze it together, and bam! its a big bang. i think that the "alien" sitings may be the "creators" trying to prove that they are there

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Haha can't you just picture some fat nerd sitting in a bean-bag chair, eating cheetos with one hand and holding his controller in the other, as he controls this world somehow.

Wow, that was a disturbing image, now that I think about it.

devilboy_1995
devilboy_1995
15 posts
Nomad

that would be creepy pplp looking at us every day ,everyminute

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha, i dont mean some fat nerd, i mean like a superior race of immortals or something, but i dont mean gods

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Wait!
What if we're all just in a video game that is being played by a video game character that is being played by some strange creature from some unknown universe?!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

are you saying we are a game inside a game?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This reminds me of the closing scene to the first Men in Black, where the shot zooms out all the way past the earth, and the solar system, and the galaxy, until the entire universe is contained in a marble being flicked around by this alien, hah.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Yea that would be kind've creepy Sting. I can see that and although it is a viable way of looking at things it is also very unlikly. To think we are part of some computer program or a progam completly is odd(Matrix lol)and unlikly becuase we still have our free will and besides I haven't seen many Mr. Smiths or Neo's running round lately.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Maybe we're inside a video game created by video game characters that are inside another game that was created by Nintendo which is a virtual company created by Microsoft!

Showing 1-15 of 52