The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[necro] Hydraulic Vs. Biological Vs. Psychological!

14 5998
TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Who will win?

• 14 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It all depends on the skills that the class possesses at the moment, moves counter moves, and it also depends on the level and stats.

So many things can alter the battle result.

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

Each class has its own advantages. None of the classes are greater than others as a whole. However, exclusive attribute distributions and builds available to each class give the player a distinct advantage in certain areas of combat.

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Biological is easy and fun!Hydraulic is good if you like to focus on healing and stat boosts. Psychological if you enjoy watching in awe as you land large damage!

zarco
zarco
166 posts
Nomad

I like psychos the most. Bios can also be good, but I've heard hydros are better, even though I've never really liked them or known how to use them.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

hydraulic is winning at the beginning, then bio and ultimately psycho.
Reasons: obvious

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

A 4th class would be fun....

skellortor
skellortor
81 posts
Nomad

biological the water 1, i saw a picture of a guy hitting 45 thounsand with it AND NO HACK!

CB4
CB4
86 posts
Nomad

Yes it is possible to hit insane amounts of damage, but you will have little to no health and it takes a few turns to set up (4, i think) During this time you can be stunned quite easily by ROald or felicity.

I love pshyco for normal play, but i think overall their the worst class, zero crowd control and no 'ultimate' set of attacks. With Bio, you have the withdrawel combo and with hydro you have 'flash freeze, mind freeze' combo and the shatter combo

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

Psychos, in my opinion, actually have the best crowd control abilities. Use 2x Shock Coma, and 2x Traumatize, and you'll be able to silence 2 enemies in 3 vs 3.

zarco
zarco
166 posts
Nomad

also psychos have a really good DoT shadow combo:

Terrify (to cancel overdrive), epiphany, insecurity, psycho form, dark infusion, dark echoes, implosion.

I can do at least 20k during setup and another 15k when implosion is applied. Also, w/ enough instinct, you get great healing from terrify. It's perfect for single bosses.

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

I agree, I guess that's why you can only use it on armor games! Lol

wyntonian
wyntonian
44 posts
Nomad

dude, i played an electric psycho and it dominated every enemy i found. a little bit overpowered, i think.

Psyfreezer
Psyfreezer
2 posts
Peasant

"Hydraulic" cause this class has the best ice abilities EVER!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Please do not post in old threads that have been obviously dead for a long while (6 years, in this case!).
-locked-

Showing 1-14 of 14