ForumsSupport ForumPost Preview Option

4 2883
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I think having a post preview option would help you in a couple ways. For example, if you made a mistake when using BB code, you would see it didn't turn out right then go back and change it. The preview would probably help for mostly BB code but it would still help. What do you guys think?

• 4 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, I think that that's a great idea because it would stop all the accidental double post. It'll just be a one time thing, so you'll never mess up a picture again haha.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I would LOVE to have this! If you have seen how many times I messed up the picture on Switchfoot's art forum, you would no why. If you see them don't make fun of me! lol ~

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I was thinking it would be mainly for pictures and for some BB code things because i have tried different size text(didn't work) and code(monospaced) text(which didn;t work either)i think everything it could be used for is covere now, lets just hope Dan sees this thread (crosses fingers).

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

it would help out cut down spam.. gamefaqs.com makes you hit preview before you post.. it would help on the codes as well... good idea

Showing 1-4 of 4