ForumsThe Tavern3...2...1...0

93 13825
MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

Has anyone else noticed the date today is 3/2/10? This will only happen once in this century, so embrace it while you can, unless you plan on living 100 more years!

• 93 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

i think that if someone plans to quit forever their account should be perma'd. i think we all agree

Accounts never expire so anyone who "quit forever" and changed their minds sometime in the future could return without hassle.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I think there account should stay there so people can read thier about and learn a little about what they were like.
That way people 20 years from now could maybe now who Fst6 was.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

What about jwashljr, fst6, KoG, and SS?

Well KoG sort of took over after you left, and so did SS. I mean, they didn't actually take you on one on one. More so, when you declined with the activity and they took their opportunity. Now if someone were to knock you off today, that would be an active hit.

And don't tell me people forgot about Ubertuna! Not Ubertuna, he was such an awesome guy!

UBERTUNA FAN FOR LIFE!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Just to prove you point...

Who is ubertuna?

@XVERB In my opinion if you're in active for a certain amount of time without notifying a mod of the reason your account should be deleted.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

@XVERB In my opinion if you're in active for a certain amount of time without notifying a mod of the reason your account should be deleted.

thank you for agreeing (:

Who is ubertuna?

i wasn't even here back then and i know who that was
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Who is ubertuna?

For the love of all that is Ubertuna, I hope you are joking.

I don't think so. Why should a Mod be burdened with thousands of people saying they will be inactive for a certain amount of time? I mean, how in the world will they keep track of all that? Too much of a hassle to be done. It's better to leave it alone.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I think there account should stay there so people can read thier about and learn a little about what they were like.

I agree. And some important sections of the forums should be archived for the future.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I agree. And some important sections of the forums should be archived for the future.

they should make a page of "important AG conversations" like the one where they were thinking about making mods (on freakenstine's about)
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

they should make a page of "important AG conversations" like the one where they were thinking about making mods (on freakenstine's about)

Yeah, that's what forum archiving is about. Preserving old sections of a forum for future reference. Apparently however, every single thread that was ever created here is still here. So, archiving wouldn't be necessary. Everything is in a state of mess though.
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

^A forum filled with conversations such as that are not needed really. Unless you mean a forum section with stickies all added into one area. Still, it would be more so hectic for the information to get to areas needed.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Unless you mean a forum section with stickies all added into one area.

Something like that would be good. I understand that archiving wouldn't be necessary at this moment and for a quite some time.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You saying that jolted my memory. Didn't they surpass you at some point?

I believe so, especially during my hiatus.

What about that Coheed guy? Wasn't he #1 at one point in FT's career as well?

That was way earlier, but I believe yes.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

FireTail, where was I during your Hiatus?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Something like that would be good. I understand that archiving wouldn't be necessary at this moment and for a quite some time.

Yeah, that's true, maybe once this place gets a lot bigger then we can have one.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

FireTail, where was I during your Hiatus?

You hadn't signed up yet, I believe.

When did we start talking about this anyways, and how does it relate to the topic?
Showing 76-90 of 93