ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 41057
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You always happen to be inside when i post XayJay. Of course that is good but because the stories are combined i need the others to answer too.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

thats ok, i can wait.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

Class: Vampire
Name: Arven
Description: Arven is a short, slim figure. He has blue eyes and a lean face. He wears black jeans, a black shirt and a long black coat.
Skills: Persuasion and Stealth.

Is that bio alright? Also, can someone fill me in on the current story?

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills: Stealth, Agility

A) Just return to your nest and tell the good news

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Elitemagical, your sheet is right but you must change your skills. You can have one or two from these three unique skills (with the word "unique" i mean that your skills do not exist in any other class)

Fangs, Intelligence, Steel body. Go back to the first page to see what are they, then choose 1 or 2 from those three.

As for the story, because you are a vampire and no other player is, they have not been involved yet. Just the fact that wolves kill shifters and shifters hear wolves' conversation while something strange is happening to the nearby village. The villagers seem to capture some creatures and hold them imprisoned in a way. Highlanders have not been met with other creatures YET.

Now you start in a mansion on the east side of the forest where is your home. When the night comes you awake. You hear a sound of gunshot from the forest after a while.

A) Go there to search
B) Go to the village and ignore it. Strange things happen in this forest for so many years.

Waydolf, when you return you find someone just looking in the exit.

A) Go there and kill him
B) Just bypass him
C) Find out from which race is he and then decide what to do with him
D) Run

Loone, you start running until you reach the nest of wolves. There you see Storm. However something tells you to stay hidden.

A) Do stay hidden
B) Just the sense of danger because of what you saw back in the nest YOU BELIEVE. Ignore it and go out to meet Storm and tell him.

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills: Stealth, Agility

C) Find out from which race is he and then decide what to do with him

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion

A)

Yoru
Yoru
74 posts
Nomad

I have a question....
does the age has to be 18 and up???

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Xayjay, because posts get in the way i want you if you can to post not only your choice but the answer that matches to it. And Yoru, yes it has to be. Why?

Loone You stay hidden while storm is looking on the bush you are.

Then a man appears. you don't know him. He says:

Man: This place is dangerous fellow. Who exactly are you and what where you doing here?
Storm: I have learned not to trust anyone. I think i should ask what are you doing here.
Man: i smelled you from afar and i wanted to see who you are. I am new here.
Storm: i don't believe so. How did you smell me? Ah now i get it. You are a creature. From which race are you?
Man: I am a shifter.
Storm: So, i have an appointment soon with my friend and i have to run. Goodbye.
Man: Where are you going. We have not said so much.
Storm: I am a human Ok? I cannot stay with creatures.
Man: then i should be away from humans. But don't tell anywhere my secret.
Storm: Let me go!
Man: Let me see!

You:

A) Don't trust this new guy and are way too careful.
B) Just learn who is he and then decide if you will be careful or wide open to him
C) Speak freely to him.

I am sorry but i will post the choices for Waydolf in David's profile. You cannot know what is inside his head right now.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

B)

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

You can have one or two from these three unique skills (with the word "unique" i mean that your skills do not exist in any other class)

Can I go Steel Body and Persuasion then?

I choose A): Go there and search.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok. Elitemagical you can have like i said two or one of those three: Fangs, intelligence, steel body. No you cannot have persuasion. Only from those.

Loone, you appear and talk to that man.

Loone: Hi storm. Hey you. You seem so way too suspicious.
Man: I know that. And i also know that your friend here does want to leave me. And this is too rude.
Loone: Stop. Let's go to the beginning. Who are you?
Man: I am Leon. I am a shifter. Even though you don't admit it i know that you are too.
Loone and Storm: How did you...?
Man: Well i saw you before in the forest. But now we have to leave. Those wolves may be dangerous if they find out.
Loone: you are right. Storm, i was too late. They were slaughtered.
Storm: You cannot be serious. They were our friends!
Man: That's a great tragedy indeed. I d-d-d-on't know what to say. I am unable to tell anything! It is horrible!
Loone: I know. It was terrible. But we need to find out who did this.

Loone:

A) Go to the village with that man and storm to find more information.
B) Go alone there.
C) Go to your home you have learned so much for only one day.
D) Just chat with the man and storm.

Storm, i am sorry but i bypassed your options. I wanted to continue the story. Now i give you new:

A) If he chooses it, go with loone to the village.
B) You go to your home.
C) Chat with them.
D) Just search in the woods.

Arven, you go there but find nothing. However you find some tracks.

A) Follow them.
B) Go to the village.
C) Return to your home.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter

A

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

A) Be careful and approach the leaves from where the sound was heard

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

When i say storm i mean you STORMDRAGON. I gave you new choices. Answer them not the old.

Loone you are ready to travel. Let's wait to see if storm agrees. Arven and leod, you got different story you can continue.

Showing 31-45 of 137