ForumsThe TavernI found something random.....

27 5205
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

...that is probably no use to anyone...and some/most people already know.

Anyways, everyone has all heard of webs right? If not then it's a website designing website. It is mostly used for amateurs but that is beside the point.

Well anyways one day (more specifically today) I was on Google chrome and i right clicked. I was really bored so when i was on there i clicked "view page source" well anyways it just came up with a bunch of stuff i can't be bothered working out. I was really bored and i was about to exit when something caught my eye...at the start it said "<html" well I'm no genius here, but from me mucking around on webs for a year i know that thats a code i can use... on webs. So i went onto webs and did some quick stuff...and then well see for yourself.

Well anyways that can be used for every site so...if you're smart you could get the search engine of AG on you're site or...well anything...wouldn't that be cool?

But yeah just thought i should post.

PS:Oh and i made none of the links work.
PPS(since i have no idea what the p stands for): I could make the links work if i had the whole trial of webs...but copyright issues....
PPPS: Nah i was just bragging the links randomly come up like that...but if i experimented a bit more....
PPPPS: I was telling the truth on my second P

Well...um....have fun...i guess.

• 27 Replies
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

One of my favorite sites got blamed for phishing. I think it was called netdisaster and it dosen't even let you log in if you go on the pages, so I don't know why it got shut down.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

**** **** ****....you're joking right? *changes password to be safe*

Could they find me in 10 seconds?

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

Your right that is randome.
and useless
and pointless
and unhelpful
and stoopid
and unintelligible
and condescending
and fareeky weird
and irrelevant
and imperative
yhea.

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

thats kinda wierd.... and stupid and pointless and etc. etc. etc.... lol

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[quote=Joshman1444]Your right that is randome.[/quote]

Pointing out the obvious?

[quote=Joshman1444]and useless[/quote]

check unhelpful for answer

[quote=Joshman1444]and pointless[/quote]

check unhelpful for answer

[quote=Joshman1444]and unhelpful[/quote]

wrong what if you wanted the AG search engine on you're page? I thought so.

[quote=Joshman1444]and stoopid[/quote]

I am right now laughing so much that ROFLMAO does not describe it.

[quote=Joshman1444]and unintelligible[/quote]

wrong see unhelful

[quote=Joshman1444]and condescending[/quote]

wrong see unhelpful

[quote=Joshman1444]and fareeky weird[/quote]

absolutely STOOPID (As you say) and retarded

[quote=Joshman1444]and irrelevant[/quote]

wtf it's the base of this thread

[quote=Joshman1444]and imperative[/quote]

wrong

[quote=Joshman1444]yhea.[/quote]

Absolutely stoopid.

GTFO troll.

No offence oh wait, actually offense (don't you hate when people say no offence when they just badly offended you)

OK i think that about sums up my reply. And please stay on topic next time. *walks off*

Oh right anyways I don't think I've been banned yet so armorbot hasn't found me. XD

I feel in a trolly mood...

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

your last post completely destroying my post is quiet impressive leo99rules I have to hand it to you.
Congratulations.

Troll

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

your last post completely destroying my post is quiet impressive leo99rules I have to hand it to you.
Congratulations.

No prob lol, just don't insult my topics xD I don't hold grudges.

In other words

I did it because i was bored but i normally would have left out the troll bit
Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

It seems there has been a slight misunderstanding.
I in no way meant any insult or loathing towards said topic.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

oh....well this didn't work out *awkward silence* so.....lets just delete this conversation.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

*gives up* hey what the heck it's a complete copy ....I'm guessing the way i did it was how Armorbot did it.

Very unlikely you used a blog to create an well.... blog..

The person I of armorbots did well I have no idea but must of downloaded the entire site and hosted it on their own server. Which is ridiculous. But if your able to log in and see your own profile on that page then that is scary since it must be able to fetch information located on AG's server.

Anyway referring to OP <html> is a tag used in html or xhtml every page on the Internet has it..
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

No, it got 3rd part software that could see the way my technique did, and it just copied and pasted with a few edits (so that the links would work). Then all they have to do is change the log in system and they're done. No way of tracing them and such a humongous thing is unfortunately so simple...

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Noo... I already check the games don't go to armorgames but to their own page which means that they have a copy of the game. Therefore they downloaded the whole website. Which is easy but takes a long time and the file could be pretty big.

Showing 16-27 of 27