ForumsSupport ForumDo making Walkthroughs Deserve a Merit?

35 6321
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

If Making walkthroughs Deserve a Merit, Why does no one get any? I mean, I make two Extensive walkthroughs, but no one gave me anything.... what is the point of making a walkthrough then?

• 35 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm going to state something out of annoyance here:

There's still no answer to the question I stated...

"Anyone have any other ideas to get more merits and APs?"

The merit and APs system is fine and should not be extended with (yet) another way to gain more APs to quickly jump to the top ranks...
If the admins feel like implementing this merit for a walkthrough, don't you think they wouldnt'have already done this by now?

So again... "Anyone...?"

*rests chin on hand and waits*

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

It's like I'm a ghost almost! I present the reason why we can't have merits for walkthoughs but it falls on blind eyes. Maybe I should post anything I want to so I could get away with posting off-topic?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Guess you have your own 'ball and chain' there... LOL

I'll ask the mods to close this thread then, since nobody actually reads our posts or simply ignores them to keep the conversation going in hope of getting what they want...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

There should be no merit for making a walkthrough.

Do us the favor and back it up with facts.
Basic point here is in my opinion that it's phising for a new way to get more AP...

That's true, and to that I have to say:

'No special recognition for amazing walkthroughs, except maybe a small amount of merits'

And I still find video ones are too easy to copy, as you might find a guide on YouTube. It could also have no tone, and that's like a stereotypical comment (With no life).
Cavlery
Cavlery
40 posts
Nomad

I still find video ones are too easy to copy

Isn't that the point of a walk-through? If you couldn't finish the game after you've read the walk-through it was pretty pointless the poor kid making it in the first place.
Showing 31-35 of 35