The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458703
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
ThePlanetTerra
ThePlanetTerra
12 posts
Nomad

and a 35 combo is soooo possible.

actually, a mega kill is 5 kills in a row, and mega kill x37 would actually be a 42 kill combo. just sayin' :P
ThePlanetTerra
ThePlanetTerra
12 posts
Nomad

@firetail_madness
Ever felt like you were invincible?

lordofdeath9414
lordofdeath9414
5 posts
Nomad

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/586/92458721.png

And I always wondered.... is it possible to get a 200 kill streak. My answer is yes. With Assault rifles only. Its easy actually but you have to figure it out yourself.

lordofdeath9414
lordofdeath9414
5 posts
Nomad

Weapons list.
Urban/close range combat
Shotgun
zapper
chaingun
bazooka
grenade launcher
sniper rifle/railgun (depending on the difficulty of level)
assault rifle
pistol
bio uzi

Combat that isn't close ranged
Railgun
Sniper
Bazooka
Assault Rifle
Chaingun
Grenade launcher
Shotgun
Zapper
Pistol
Bio Uzi

If your wondering why I hate the Bio Uzi.... its shots are affected by gravity... making it hard to aim (although useful in situations where you can shoot the opponent but they can't shoot back.). Same goes with the Grenade Launcher (Same reason as before).

Zapper is best when you have the invincibility powerup on. Especially when there's robots around (curse them... all of my losses are because of them).

Shotgun... best weapon for close ranged combat.

Chaingun... explain why its so high up in the weapons list... it sucks bigtime. Although useful when you also have the invincibility powerup on.

Sniper... good weapon but sucks in higher levels (when you start seeing robots around)

Railgun... good damage but the pause often gets me killed.

Pistol... last resort weapon in my opinion (better then bio uzi because the bullets fly straight and therefore you can do headshots a lot easier)

Assault rifle... unless you have the 2x damage powerup I suggest you use it when its your best weapon. (or you fire it into an empty space and hope that it kills/wounds someone. Stranded map is best for this offensive tactic.)

Bazooka... good weapon but only three shots. Often got killed during reload. Also its pretty easy to accidently do a suicide.

and I think I got all of them...

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

a SUPER detailed list, man.
all i can say is,
my ranking: (on a ranking of how fun to use)
1: sniper rifle
2: grenade launcher
3: assault rifle
4: zapper
5: railgun
6: uzis
7: chaingun
8: shotgun
9: pistol
what am i missing?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Your missing the rocket launcher, Troopdude.
FAIL.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

oops. i'm an idiot. in my defense, i haven't played raze in over a month, so....

lordofdeath9414
lordofdeath9414
5 posts
Nomad

And in my defense for the amount of losses, the Alien campaign is easy until you reach level 26 (I think). I would be having an almost perfect record if it wasn't for that level. Next to impossible to beat in one try.

And you had multiple lists of the weapons in front of you.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If your wondering why I hate the Bio Uzi.... its shots are affected by gravity... making it hard to aim (although useful in situations where you can shoot the opponent but they can't shoot back.). Same goes with the Grenade Launcher (Same reason as before).

It's hard to aim when opponents are moving, but it's quite effective against stuck enemies on the disposal. (Same for grenade launcher)

Zapper is best when you have the invincibility powerup on. Especially when there's robots around (curse them... all of my losses are because of them).

And against bosses.

Shotgun... best weapon for close ranged combat.

Yes, one hit KO at point blank to non zombies and robots.

Chaingun... explain why its so high up in the weapons list... it sucks bigtime. Although useful when you also have the invincibility powerup on.

Ha, I bet if you use this often your accuracy stat won't look good.

Sniper... good weapon but sucks in higher levels (when you start seeing robots around)

You can still move and shoot.

Railgun... good damage but the pause often gets me killed.

Move, man. Move.

Pistol... last resort weapon in my opinion (better then bio uzi because the bullets fly straight and therefore you can do headshots a lot easier)

Yeah, one of the better weapons with lots of ammo I find.

Assault rifle... unless you have the 2x damage powerup I suggest you use it when its your best weapon. (or you fire it into an empty space and hope that it kills/wounds someone. Stranded map is best for this offensive tactic.)

I never use it except during rifle only.

Bazooka... good weapon but only three shots. Often got killed during reload. Also its pretty easy to accidently do a suicide.

Suiciding is fun
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

grenade launcher on me = hell for my foes since i know how to aim it.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Lol some one actually cares about accuracy-stat?i only care my killratio/winratio.

Finally some other person see how bio uzis suck!

You can also suicide with granade laucher, if that stucks a bot and that runs thowards you and you have low health...And you can swap weapons if you are reloading a weapon!
lordofdeath9414
lordofdeath9414
5 posts
Nomad

ROFL. My old profile only had a 20% accuracy rate.

And imagine the frustration firing at someone at long distance and realizing that only 3 shots actually hit your opponent. Thats with a Bio Uzi.

And against bosses.
Also, the bosses are easy... often I kill them without the boss getting one kill on me.

Move, man. Move

I know that manouvering keeps you alive.

Yeah, one of the better weapons with lots of ammo I find.

And really? If it had more ammo per mag maybe, but I find the pistol a crappy weapon.

Suiciding is fun

Yes... getting a ton of crates on top of you is also fun.

I never use it except during rifle only.

Yes, rifle does suck sometimes but its good for doing indirect fire on the enemy.

Yes, one hit KO at point blank to non zombies and robots.

And good... you agree with me in something... its also the best weapon when facing zombies. They are so stupid you can jump around them firing shotgun shells. 2 shots is all you need.

It's hard to aim when opponents are moving, but it's quite effective against stuck enemies on the disposal. (Same for grenade launcher)

... yes I know but why would you kill robots stuck in the disposal? They will just reequip themselves and go on a rampage again. Better to just kill the Human and get on with it.
lordofdeath9414
lordofdeath9414
5 posts
Nomad

>.< stupid computer

ROFL. My old profile only had a 20% accuracy rate.
And imagine the frustration firing at someone at long distance and realizing that only 3 shots actually hit your opponent. Thats with a Bio Uzi.

And against bosses.

Also, the bosses are easy... often I kill them without the boss getting one kill on me.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I care about all my statistics...well, not so much anymore.
Quickmatch is more fun to play stupidly and wildly.

ThePlanetTerra
ThePlanetTerra
12 posts
Nomad

I care about all my statistics...well, not so much anymore.

I sort of care about stats, but once you reach lvl 26, you really cant care that much or you'll go bonkers over having more losses than wins.

Quickmatch is more fun to play stupidly and wildly.

Agreed.
Showing 1576-1590 of 1788