The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458683
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
meraking1997
meraking1997
1 posts
Nomad

how do i screenshot in "screenshot mode?" what do i click/do to take a screenshot?

CalicoRecc
CalicoRecc
1 posts
Nomad

OMFG ANY TIPS ON LEVEL 26 ALIEN CAMPAIGN

asdfgh
asdfgh
1 posts
Nomad

my tip
1.don't attack your opponent when you've only got bio uzis
2.run away from an opponent with a railgun

RayZer
RayZer
10 posts
Nomad

Tips:
1) collect as many weapons as you can
2) you can kill an opponent through the floor with a rocket
(dont stand right above the target, you'll kill yourself)
3) when you have a chain gun, hold the left mouse button.
(dont let go so you wont waste time warming up the gun)
4) if you respawn close to an opponent, jump right after you respawn
5) take advantage of your opponent while they reload
Weapons reload after:
Rocket - 3 shots
Grenade L. - 10 shots
Railgun - 3 shots
Sniper rifle - 5 shots
Assault Rifle - 30 shots
Pistol - 8 shots
Flame Shotgun - 4 shots

Bio Uzi, Zapper, and Chaingun cannot tell... -.-'
6) try to remember to number for your weapons so if you're being attacked you dont have to wait to reload
7) when shooting the bio uzi or the grenade L., aim a bit higher
8) when you hear a chain gun's sound getting louder, you should go the opposite direction
9) choose the low quality so the game will be faster.

hope that helped
Sgt. RayZer

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I have gotten trough level 27 and i will give some tips for those who are stuck.I also want to say that this is how i won and i dont know about you.Its always diffent.

Tips:
1)Get as much weapons as you can
2)Aim for the head
3)Take a grenade launcher and go to the lower right corner then shoot your grenade launcher at the other corner because the A.I gather around that spot.
4)If you and 2 other teamates see a robot without a railgun and with a little more healtht hen medioum attack him with your strongest weapon you got.
5)Avoid enemys with railguns because they almost instant kill you.
6)If you spawn next to the 2X Power up take it before any one else so you get a head start.
7)Try to find and kill the human alot because he has low armor
8)Dont shoot enemys with chaingun because it is weak.Take another weapon.If you dont have another weapon use bio uzis.If you dont have bio uzis use chaingun.If you run out of bullets and he is still alive the your dead.

Those are my tips and i hope these tips will help you.

P.S I played level 27 2 days until i won it with this strategy

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

My Tips:

1.Get Health even if you don't need it. Better to waste it on you then let the enemys heal.
2.Keep moving. It will be much harder to get hit if you confuse our opponent by constantly jumping.
3.Assess the enemy. By this i mean don't go about firing rockets just to get overkill on a weak enemy. Just finish 'em off with something weaker and save your 'big boys' for tougher opponents and for when you need them.
4.Don't try to be a superhero. This means don't kill tough enemys using a pistol just to prove that you're '1337 ROFL'.
5.Constantly monitor your ammo. If you don't then you might end up running into lots of enemys only to find that you had only one Grenade left and you will get PWN'ed. Just DO NOT stare at the ammo bar for infinity or else you will get PWN'ed anyway.
6.Don't waste power ups. Many people get x2 Damge power ups only to waste them on the Rocket Launcher. It'll one-hit nearly everything, n00bs. However, also don't waste them on something stupid like the Pistol unless as mentioned in 3 they are weak.
7.Go after the weaklings. Better to finish an enemy off then to weaken it. So even if that full-HP human has less armor it is still a worse choice than that critical-HP robot.
8.Don't camp. Just one Rocket can turn a 'LOL I PWN U NOOBS ROFL!!!' into a 'OH **** A ROCK-BOOM!!!'. The only time you can camp is when you have Invincibility but that will wear off sooner or later. Just hope it doesn't wear off right as that enemy is firin' his lazor or launchin' his rockets!

These are my words of advice.

The Puppyguy has spoken :3

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

let's see, i believe people have said this many times, including me, but i think one of the best tips is that the grenade launchers and the uzis shoot through walls and platforms. use this against enemies because enemies can't do this.

SkuxxyDelaxxy
SkuxxyDelaxxy
1 posts
Nomad

i think raze is a bit glitchy of a game and i also find it hard to do good unless your camping i mean its a good game but whats the use if your just gonna have to camp to get good scores?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I just camp in a corner with a gun on the ground so it's a one way in killzone. I get about a 5 to 1 kill to death ratio with that, beacuse every one out of five times they get a good gun with ammo.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

By the way, if anyone needs help, comment on my page and ill try to help

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I do not like the zapper as you have to get up close and personal. Do not take this the wrong way.

PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

How can I pass level 26?? I'm trying it for weeks...

project9
project9
13 posts
Nomad

firetail_madness if you go to quick match.then choose elimination put the difficulty however you want ( i chose easiest ).I got 60 kill streak and it said godly.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

How do you beat the last level on human Campaign??

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

I need some help on the Undead level on Human campaign.

Showing 1636-1650 of 1788