The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458680
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
union131
union131
4 posts
Nomad

go to: [url=http://www.mad4flash.com/Hacked/1041/Raze-Hacked.html] for some awesomeness

union131
union131
4 posts
Nomad

someone needs to make raze an online multiplayer game, then it would be awesome!

union131
union131
4 posts
Nomad

I just got: GODLY-70 Kill Streak. Actually at the end of game i got 77 KILLS!. I'm not lying.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I just got: GODLY-70 Kill Streak. Actually at the end of game i got 77 KILLS!. I'm not lying.

I believe, I got 107 kill streal :P
billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

I can't get past lvl 14 human
of course, my best kill streak is 8 so if you can't help me thats ok...

billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

When is Raze 2 coming out???

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Idk.
Check their blog.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nvm I beat it... I'm stuck on the juggernaut lvl after that tho =\\\\

Try to start off as juggernaut than just before you die kill yourself and you will respawn as juggernaut.
darthknight08
darthknight08
4 posts
Peasant

[quote]guys i swear to god. my profile says, my highest combo is 35. i swear.

i agree with firetail_madness the highest is 25.

wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

game is easy and that means all you guys suck

speedrunner3000
speedrunner3000
4 posts
Nomad

i agree i have got 1,000 matches and ifinshed the game in 1 hour 27 mins and 19 secs

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

game is easy and that means all you guys suck

No. For one. I'm not good as I could be mainly because I don't have a mouse. I use a laptop with a mouse pad and that doesn't work very well. Since my hands are in an awkward position when ever I play the game.

And for saying that people suck. You can't really say that. Everyone's experience in the game differs. If you were to play Exit Path with me I could say the same thing to you but I will not since it's rude.

I try to play Raze every now and then but it's hard for me for the reason stated above. But it's a good game. I like this thread though. It's taught me a whole bunch of things about Raze that I didn't know. Good job.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yeah raze was a little easy for me until I started sneak playing it on the school laptops and then without the mouse it got a lot harder.

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

To those who say that 25 is the max kill streak: play an eliminate game(no teams)and set the lives and players to max. I did this and got like a 100 kill streak:P

Kjkh
Kjkh
22 posts
Farmer

First of all: if there is a good gun, pick it up! If you dont get it, the enemy will.
Second: stay away from crappy weapons like uzi or grenade launcher, they will just get you killed.
Third, mission 7, mission 13, mission 16 and mission 21 are extremely difficult. My only suggestion is to keep playing and hope you win.
Finally, try to stay near the health recharger. You might need it. Also try to memorize where the health is located, so you can quickly go there in an emergency. ( when your health is really, really low.)

Showing 1681-1695 of 1788