ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458932
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

What are you best scores in level 26? Probably you can take a screenshot of you best score in level 26.
I lost level 26 many times. The most annoying was the one in which I got 13 kills and two deaths.

I have got five kill streak many times in level 26 but, got a rampage(10 kill streak) just once.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

thanks for posting this

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Thanks for posting what? And to whom?
I will be playing Raze again today after a week or so.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Maybe that was for points.

My best score for level 26 was:

Kills just me:0 Deaths: 1
Team: 22 Deaths: 25

Another one:

Kills, just me: 9 Deaths: 13
Team kills: 22 Deaths 27

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

How's that you are placing o kills over 9? I hate it when they place me below others. Many times, I get as many as 13 or 15 kills with 3 or 4 deaths. Still they place that stupid zombie on top who just gets 2 kills and 2 deaths. Mostly, I am the best in my team. Zombie is stupid with a really bad accuracy. Thyolax keeps on killing himself. And, that Gnarthauk, he just goes for the robots who kill him easily. I kill robots from a distance. And, the worst part is that they do not fully kill robots. They bring their health really down and then just walk away. In the meantime, those robots with low health get railguns and go on rampage before getting a health or being klled by me!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Team kills mean I include everybody in my party combined. It doesn't really matter that they place you below others...I mean it doesn't really do anything. Don't worry about it.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

My team is pretty useless most of the times. It is unbelievable how the weakest human sometimes gets as many as 17 kills. And, I have named myself human to compare my scores with him. (I am not good enough to compare myself with robot) xD

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Haha, I've never changed my name. It stays at wutever. =D Though, my name on Kong, Raze name, is just Player...lolz

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

Haha, I've never changed my name.

I always change my name on Raze and always play Snipers only. xD

My current name is: iE 7V Z Y T E (If anyone knows what it means I bet you'll laugh )

On-topic: Thanks for the sniper tips on the first page even though I go 25-0 almost every quickmatch I play.
ShadowNekoAngel
ShadowNekoAngel
100 posts
Nomad

Back when I was trying to get a hang of everything funny thing happened.
It was 4 v 4 I think and my teamates sucked.. so im like screw them. So I started charging toward where I figured they were at.. well turns out three of them had rocket launchers. xD I was liek Oh crap..
They all fired and I jumped, it went under me and got headshots on every single one of my guys. xD

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

hahaha, that sux for them Neko! haha, i usually only play snipers with little health and all, one shot kill no matter where you hit them. i like that.

brandonkinter
brandonkinter
4 posts
Nomad

1.Rocket Launcher
2.Sniper Rifle
3.Railgun
4.Grenade Launcher
5.Shotgun
6.Zapper
7.Uzi
8.Pistol
9.Assault Rifle
10.Chaingun

even though i still think the assualt rifle is a little worse then the chain gun i have recently ran some tests and have come to the conclusion that the rifle has much more weapon efficientcy and a better damage/hit ratio

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I like snipers and railguns. I always aim for the head(and get headshots 90% of times) I use railgun and sniper when I am sitting. I don't know why but, I think this enables me to get more accurate shots.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I usually just do shotgun only, now and days...

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

So, you play elimination using only shotguns? I played once and got 22 out 20 out of 28 kills and 0 deaths.

Showing 1426-1440 of 1788