ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458124
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Also...anyone managed to beat my score?
if i tried some more, i could beat it...... but, if you look at page 22, you'll know why i can't. i might try....... probably not though.....

oh yeah, here's a cheater way out for someone who wants an almost perfect profile.

when your about to lose, refresh the page. then it won't count that you lost. =P (no, i don't use this. it just occurred to me that you could do that....)

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

when your about to lose, refresh the page. then it won't count that you lost. =P (no, i don't use this. it just occurred to me that you could do that....)

Haha...I did it once...It's weird but it just feels funny.
Samuslover99
Samuslover99
100 posts
Nomad

oh yeah, here's a cheater way out for someone who wants an almost perfect profile

heh heh
funny, good tactic, games this high levekl of graphics and so many full proofs so f=dat u cant hak is bound to hav som loophole
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Haha...I did it once...It's weird but it just feels funny.

yeah, it does.... but it still works, right?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

yeah, it does.... but it still works, right?

Yeah, it still works. Are you back to Raze? I'e still haven't played in awhile.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Does clicking &quotause" then "quit" count as a loss?
reloaded58
reloaded58
1 posts
Nomad

i sorta rely on the pistol a bit more. with it's good accuracy and damage, i can get a few easy kills, if it fails, i switch to the assault rifle.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

i sorta rely on the pistol a bit more. with it's good accuracy and damage, i can get a few easy kills, if it fails, i switch to the assault rifle.

Good damage? I laugh at that...
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

What about the other weapons?
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it still works. Are you back to Raze? I'e still haven't played in awhile.

eh, no, not really......it's a good thing too! they erased the progress again, and since i haven't started any games that i'm addicted to, it didn't effect it. but, chaos faction 2 was wiped.....

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

i really like the assault rifle.... i don't know why.... it's weird, i think it was a glitch. i killed a robot, that had half of it's life in level 26, and i killed it with the assault rifle..... i didn't even use 10 bullets....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

i really like the assault rifle.... i don't know why.... it's weird, i think it was a glitch. i killed a robot, that had half of it's life in level 26, and i killed it with the assault rifle..... i didn't even use 10 bullets....

I like assault rifle only matches because enemies can't use it as effectively.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I like assault rifle only matches because enemies can't use it as effectively.

yeah, that too. they also can't use chainguns effectively, too.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I can't really, either.

well, i'm pretty sure you don't go around shooting at walls, do you? i mean, CP just go around and shoot until they see someone that's an enemy. but, usually, bu the time they see someone, they're out of bullets.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

well, i'm pretty sure you don't go around shooting at walls, do you? i mean, CP just go around and shoot until they see someone that's an enemy. but, usually, bu the time they see someone, they're out of bullets.

But if they have you in their sight with nowhere to go loaded with ammo your dead...
Showing 211-225 of 1788