ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 455886
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

You can defeat a robot with invincible and 2x damage powerup holding a rocket launcher while using the assault rifle?!

dude, i can even do that. i've killed a robot with that thing. although, i did lose more the 80% of my health... and then i died right after that... but still, i've done it!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

now that you mention it yes i just jump around dodging the rockets wait for the shield to go down and then load the robots head (or nuts) with a full clip and there he goes: a pile of scrap metal

You must be pro if you can dodge rockets at point blank...
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

You must be pro if you can dodge rockets at point blank...
once you see the rocket muzzle flash jump up or crouch the rocket will usually fly over or under. and btw i only lost about 50% of my health that time
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

once you see the rocket muzzle flash jump up or crouch the rocket will usually fly over or under. and btw i only lost about 50% of my health that time

How'd you even lose health without dying?
They got a splash hit on you?
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

How'd you even lose health without dying?
They got a splash hit on you?
yea because i didn't dodge fast enough and i was caught in the splash from the rockte that hit the platform on top of me...
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

if you do that to someone else, they'd die. unless they're robots....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

if you do that to someone else, they'd die. unless they're robots....

Or zombies or leader humans...
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Or zombies or leader humans...

zombies. not leader humans. i've done it before. without the x2.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

yea you know how you can get a 50% shield powerup? that's what i had when i got the splash so i lost my shield and half of my health so yea...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

zombies. not leader humans. i've done it before. without the x2.

Some leader humans.
Level 24, for example.
Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

there needs to be a an indian (native american) group in eaither unreal flash or raze lol

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

no duh obviously except i think you should pick up any weapon possible not just a rocket launcher. and i suggest that if you have a sniper rifle, assault rifle or railgun with you and you also have the rocket launcher use the rocket launcher to kill the jugg and use assault rifle or sniper rifle to protect. railgun works too but it only has 3 shots and has a bit of lagg time except it's perfect for killing multiple enemys

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Some leader humans.
Level 24, for example.

i like how in the level, "berserk", it says, human rocketed (etc) human. it sounds like he killed himself!

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

[b]OMG!!!! they deleted my progress!!!!!!!>.<**********!!!!

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

[b]OMG!!!! they deleted my progress!!!!!!!>.<**********!!!!

i know.... now you feel my pain, bro.

Showing 301-315 of 1788