ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 451359
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

because you guys are arguing over who's better and talking about what a high score you have.

Because I thought it was a tip from firetail.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

if there were no railguns in level 26, and if you were a zombie, it would make it A LOT easier.

1,855 posts
Nomad

if there were no railguns in level 26, and if you were a zombie, it would make it A LOT easier.

i have to agree on that lol. It's pretty hard on that one. I hate the zombies. I think they're the hardest.
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

ugh i'm bored already with chaos faction and 2 i finished both of them.... maybe i should try raze again...??

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

i have to agree on that lol. It's pretty hard on that one. I hate the zombies. I think they're the hardest.

Because zombies have heaps of health.
maybe i should try raze again...??

I don't know.
1,855 posts
Nomad

Because zombies have heaps of health.

yeah. That's pretty awful going against a bunch of zombies.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's why you aren't, it would make it too easy.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Unless you are the zombie.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

ugh i'm bored already with chaos faction and 2 i finished both of them.... maybe i should try raze again...??

yeah. that's a good idea.

but, they are stupid. once, this zombie had a rocket launcher and didn't fire at me. i killed him with an assault rifle.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Unless you are the zombie.

hahaha yeah. Exactly :P lol. I would like to be the zombie in that level haha
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

but, they are stupid. once, this zombie had a rocket launcher and didn't fire at me. i killed him with an assault rifle.

Yeah that's right.

I still can't wait for multiplayer. DX I want to go against firetail. XD XD XD XD
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

hahaha yeah. Exactly :P lol. I would like to be the zombie in that level haha

But it'll make the level way to easy.

(Sorry for the dp).
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Zombies are pretty easy to counter. Once, this zombie was aiming at me with the sniper rifle, I jumped over him and it took him about 10 seconds to slowly move his weapon so that it faced me...
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

That's why you aren't, it would make it too easy.

it doesn't make sense.... why is it that level 26 seems to be the hardest level in the game, and the boss battles are just kind of easy?!?!?!?!

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Zombies are pretty easy to counter. Once, this zombie was aiming at me with the sniper rifle, I jumped over him and it took him about 10 seconds to slowly move his weapon so that it faced me...

i've had that happen to me in the sargent johnson level.....
sorry for the DP. i feel like i do that a lot.....

Showing 346-360 of 1788