ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 450514
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
Headshot54
Headshot54
42 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure the chaingun also has its tip outside, but it does'nt fire outside.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

It works, the tip of the rocket is outside of the wall so you shoot outside of the wall..

are you kidding me?!?!?!? that doesn't NOT work. i've tried 5 times purposely, and did it 3 times accidentally. none of them worked.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In stranded, I've managed to fire through walls (the place where you get the shield and the AI walks around above) with the rocket launcher.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

In stranded, I've managed to fire through walls (the place where you get the shield and the AI walks around above) with the rocket launcher.

if i try that, i die.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

how about you kneel down and shoot upward? that's why i do so i don't get caught in the splash

Headshot54
Headshot54
42 posts
Nomad

I meant that i was not sure about firetail's post.

Not the Chaingun.

Headshot54
Headshot54
42 posts
Nomad

Doesn't work dragon.

Srry about double post.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

you mean kneeling down? well it works for me though...

Headshot54
Headshot54
42 posts
Nomad

ya imean kneeling

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

fine when i have time i'll give you a screenshot of me kneeling down and shooting the platform above me it's works perfectly well

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

fine when i have time i'll give you a screenshot of me kneeling down and shooting the platform above me it's works perfectly well

is it even possible to take a screenshot while still fighting? if you pause it, then you have that option list of what you want to do! that would ruin the picture... you wouldn't be able to see the screentshot....

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

i can shoot the rocket then press the pause button go to screenshot mode and take a pic ta da

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

i can shoot the rocket then press the pause button go to screenshot mode and take a pic ta da

it's gonna be hard to keep the shot in place..... i mean, once you move a tiny bit with your mouse, the screen will move.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

well i got hypercam so i guess i can just take a pic without pausing

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

well i got hypercam so i guess i can just take a pic without pausing

Either way it'll probably work.
Showing 466-480 of 1788