ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 450135
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

Wow you're really good
why do you say so?
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Wow you're really good

Who? Me? Firetail? Dragonlord? Troopdude? I'm confused. =S
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

firetail, me needs another tip for level 25. =P

Don't die and hope grungnir doesn't die too much, and make sure nobody on the enemy team gets immortal or 2x damage...
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

This isn't really help its just plain fun, all rockets and full teams, any map is fine.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

CURSE YOU ARMOR GAMES! CURSE YOU!!!!! i lost my data...... AGAIN!!! what the ****???????????

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I thought I told you to ship your data...

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I thought I told you to ship your data...

that's the point!!!!!! i did!!!!!!!!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

that's the point!!!!!! i did!!!!!!!!

Then wouldn't the save file be available somewhere else...?
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Then wouldn't the save file be available somewhere else...?

...... no.... unless i did something wrong.....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

...... no.... unless i did something wrong.....

What did you exactly do...?
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

What did you exactly do...?

ugh...... um.... i don't exactly remember.... never mind......... i'm just gonnja do what i did last time..... but i'm not mad about raze.....i mean, i can get that all back in like, a couple of days. it's epic war 3 that i'm mad about.... it took me 1 or 2 months to get where i was! but, this is a raze form... not an epic war form.....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

ugh...... um.... i don't exactly remember.... never mind......... i'm just gonnja do what i did last time..... but i'm not mad about raze.....i mean, i can get that all back in like, a couple of days. it's epic war 3 that i'm mad about.... it took me 1 or 2 months to get where i was! but, this is a raze form... not an epic war form.....

I don't think you did what I told you to...
My Epic War 3 data got erased to, but I can get it back in one day. (All CoTs beaten)
dragonmelon
dragonmelon
37 posts
Nomad

In the Abandonment Map, there's a trick. Inside the building on the left, on the top floor (not roof,) there is a thin wall on the right. Standing there with the rocket launcher you can shoot straight through the right wall. In the same spot you can shoot through with the Bio Uzi. You can also shoot through the floor with the grenade launcher while crouching.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Don't die and hope grungnir doesn't die too much, and make sure nobody on the enemy team gets immortal or 2x damage...

Okay thanks. And many of my attempts grungnir keeps on dying and killing himself too.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I don't think you did what I told you to...
My Epic War 3 data got erased to, but I can get it back in one day. (All CoTs beaten)

what the heck?!?!?!?! how do you??????? dude, can you beat it in one day on a school day, or on a weekend? i can't beat the game in 1 month!!!!! how is that even possible????? dude! you must rock at that game! it takes me like, a bizzilion tries to get past some of the cave of trials!!!!!!!! the only strategy i have is beat the game with all the heroes, and see which monsters are the best/useful.

Showing 511-525 of 1788