The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458616
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Not on insane though. >.<

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You don't have a magnum in level 26.

I'm speaking generally. And if you think you're such an expert on level 26 why don't you help me?

^lol that was lame

Then, use the screenshot mode to find where opponents are or you can go down(not from elevator).

I never used screenshot mode to see opponents before, good idea.

Use three railgun shots(they can survive one)

I've used railgun plenty, it doesn't really take one?

And, railgun can kill in one blow if health is below half.

^Oh, lol.

Thanks, I'll try it.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I don't use the screenshot mode often. All about luck. XD

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Not on insane though. >.<

Its not quickmatch its campaign
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I have 1,135 kills and have won 49 matches. And, railgun is the best weapon in level 26 because it has a long range and can kill in 2 blows if you know where the enemy is.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I find the grenade launcher more useful than the railgun on level 26/27.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Oh okay...didn't know.

It's sorta hard to get a headshot with a railgun. x1.3 chance.

(Looking at JuiceTin's weapon stats again. XD)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I have 1,135 kills and have won 49 matches. And, railgun is the best weapon in level 26 because it has a long range and can kill in 2 blows if you know where the enemy is.

Yeah, one problem.
The railgun also happens to be a one hit kill for the enemy.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I'm going to compare the railgun and grenade launcher. Using JuiceTin's weapon stats again!!! XD

The both deal the same damage.
Same accuracy.
The Grenade launcher has a larger clip.

Hm...there isn't much. I'm not sure about the reload time. But I'm thinking the grenade launcher has a fast reload time. Just thinking...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

The railgun also happens to be a one hit kill for the enemy.

That's alright, I can see further than my enemy can with my "mod." (Yes it's legit, it's the one I was talking to you about on Kong)

I find the grenade launcher more useful than the railgun on level 26/27.

I can never aim that. Seriously. Not my weapon of choice.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes. That's why I recommend knowing wwhere the enemy is and which weapon he has. I could beat level 21 easily because I first allowed the juggernaught to be weakened by others and then railgunned him down. Then, I went up with a rocket launcher and rocketed everyone coming to this side.

By the way, you can easily figure out which weapon is enemy having by looking when your teammate was killed. They tell us who killed them and with which weapon.

And, it is really difficult now.As soon as I click the submit button and go to community, I find that already about three posts have been made.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

How much damage does the sniper deal if you get a headshot?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The both deal the same damage.
Same accuracy.
The Grenade launcher has a larger clip.

Hm...there isn't much. I'm not sure about the reload time. But I'm thinking the grenade launcher has a fast reload time. Just thinking...

I think remotely the same.
The problem with the grenade launcher is it's range.

That's alright, I can see further than my enemy can with my "mod." (Yes it's legit, it's the one I was talking to you about on Kong)

I don't suppose you would care to tell me about it.

By the way, you can easily figure out which weapon is enemy having by looking when your teammate was killed. They tell us who killed them and with which weapon.

It's also nice to patrol the top area, because you can collect the 2x damage powerup when it appears and grab heals on both sides to prevent robots from getting them.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

The grenade launcher does not deal the same damage! You can use G.launcher and railgun in level 26. You will soon find out. Even Chaingun is better than G.Launcher.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The grenade launcher does not deal the same damage! You can use G.launcher and railgun in level 26. You will soon find out. Even Chaingun is better than G.Launcher.

You know why the grenade launcher doesn't deal the same damage? It's called railgun headshots.

And chaingun sucks, how could you say that?
Showing 1051-1065 of 1788