The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458679
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

0_o, 500. I need the Like a Boss, Alien campaign one, and addicted. It's also glitched for me...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I am much more dedicated than you are
I found a very easy way to get like a boss =P

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I haven't tried to get like a boss. I'm just kinda busy with level 26.

Though, I'm taking a break from Raze...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I haven't tried to get like a boss. I'm just kinda busy with level 26.

Still can't beat it?!

Though, I'm taking a break from Raze...

What do you play now?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I can't.

I play Exit Path and Age of War 2.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I can't.

Why not?

I play Exit Path and Age of War 2.

Exit Path has multiplayer value I guess, though AoW2 got old for me quick.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Because, I suck?

Yes, Exit Path has multiplayer value. I'm actually into Exit Path more than AoW 2 though...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, Exit Path has multiplayer value. I'm actually into Exit Path more than AoW 2 though...

I don't really like skill platformers...because I suck at them...
Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

I am stuck at level 26 since yesterday. I completed level 1 to level 21 without losing even a single match. I lost level 23 just once. And, now I am stuck at level 26.

I was near victory yesterday. I brought the score to 4 each. Then, I went on to kill two robots before being zapped by human(My health was considerably low). I brought his health down to less than half. The score was 3-2 and we were winning. And, before I could respawn Gnarthauk killed someone and then, got killed himself and Grunghir was also dead. This took the score to 1 each! I was almost sure about winning when I saw Thyolox on the lowest platform. He was jumping toward the human. And, suddenly, he flipped and went down the middle part killing himself. I was like "What was that". I lost the match dearly.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I'm also always in a near win. I usually lose 0-3...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I am stuck at level 26 since yesterday. I completed level 1 to level 21 without losing even a single match. I lost level 23 just once. And, now I am stuck at level 26.

I never lost until level 25...there I lost because the enemy was so much more powerful than the aliens...

I was near victory yesterday. I brought the score to 4 each. Then, I went on to kill two robots before being zapped by human(My health was considerably low). I brought his health down to less than half. The score was 3-2 and we were winning. And, before I could respawn Gnarthauk killed someone and then, got killed himself and Grunghir was also dead. This took the score to 1 each! I was almost sure about winning when I saw Thyolox on the lowest platform. He was jumping toward the human. And, suddenly, he flipped and went down the middle part killing himself. I was like "What was that". I lost the match dearly.

Grungnir? Isn't that level 27?
Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

This is the worst part. But, I won't leave my computer today till I beat this level. I am pretty sure I can beat it so I am going to do that right now. (I will check out forums after losing one match)

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Yeah, level 25 was hard with the robots. =/

Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

I completed level 25 easily. I lost two matches just now.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I'll admit that I haven't played Raze forever because I am so hooked to Exit Path, I feel bad in a way I don't understand.

Showing 1306-1320 of 1788