ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458154
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

He means try different things and just see what works. I had to do that on a lot of levels, because sometimes the AI changes and you never know whats gonna be...

oh, thanks. i did that too on some levels......

Trial and error I guess is partially skill.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

if you have a grenade launcher, you can shoot through walls if your standing against the wall your shooting through. this ONLY works with the grenade launcher.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

if you have a grenade launcher, you can shoot through walls if your standing against the wall your shooting through. this ONLY works with the grenade launcher.

Sometimes works with the uzi as well.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Sometimes works with the uzi as well.

Yep. And the magnum sometimes works also.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yep. And the magnum sometimes works also.

The only level I've needed this trick on was the disposal levels level 26 and 27, and human weapons aren't available there so I've never tested pistols. What about the assault rifle?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

What about the assault rifle?

Hm...I'm not sure about that. I've never tried the trick with it. =o
vijayrp
vijayrp
3 posts
Nomad

HEY GUYS,

I JUST HAD A REVELATION.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FLASH GAME USING REALPLAYER AND YOU CAN PLAY IT FULLSCREEN.

ITS A LOT MORE FUN.

I finished all the levels in the browser mode anyways. Took some 20 attempts for level 26 and some 40 attempts for level 27, I didnt want it to end, i guess .
Anways, try the flash player mode, its amazing, i havent reached the alien campaign yet, in the flash mode. I guess level 26 could be much more easier.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

yes, the uzis works, but in my opinion, that's not very helpful, unless your enemy has VERY low health. the magnum, i'm pretty sure it doesn't work, but........

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hm...I'm not sure about that. I've never tried the trick with it. =o

It's funny that the chaingun's tip sticks outside the other side of the wall but the shots don't go past the wall...

yes, the uzis works, but in my opinion, that's not very helpful, unless your enemy has VERY low health. the magnum, i'm pretty sure it doesn't work, but........

The trick is only good in level 26 and 27 against people running nowhere under the elevator anyways.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It's funny that the chaingun's tip sticks outside the other side of the wall but the shots don't go past the wall...

Yeah heheh. So many glitches!
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Just thinking how to get past 14th level! Can anyone help?

vijayrp
vijayrp
3 posts
Nomad

really, no one interested in what i said about playing the game in realplayer.
If anyone tries it and likes it, please do reply bcos i have never posted in any forum and thought this idea will be useful to others.
pls let me know if you like it.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

yea!!105 kill streak!! i love the railgun and sniper rifle

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

oh and how to a paste a screenshot here?

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

I mean how do i paste a screenshot here?

Showing 121-135 of 1788