ForumsSupport ForumRating games

8 2164
TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Seems something's gone wrong on my side, or something. I haven't noticed this, but it seems all the games I've rated in the past few weeks haven't been registering. I've been trying for about 10 minutes to rate a game, and each time I click a certain score, it sends me to the Armor Games homepage. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!

• 8 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

That is strange...

Did you wait a few seconds for the page to load and the rating bar to glow orange? If you didn't that would be your problem.

I've been trying for about 10 minutes to rate a game, and each time I click a certain score, it sends me to the Armor Games homepage.

Close your browser, restart your computer, come back later. Those are the easy things I could recommend you. Or change browser.
TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Maybe wait until the game loads fully, this has been happening to many other people as well, so just wait until you see "Done" written.

Well, I usually rate the games after I beat them, or play them for a while, so that's not the problem.

If that does not work, then use FireFox. FireFox is recommended for use in AG, since it seems to encounter less bugs than IE does...

I use Firefox =/

Close your browser, restart your computer, come back later. Those are the easy things I could recommend you. Or change browser.

Just tried those, still wont let me T-T
chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

Hmmm, mabey you could just not rate the game? If you really want those two ap so badly, then just say something on my page.

Centie
Centie
251 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, mabey you could just not rate the game? If you really want those two ap so badly, then just say something on my page.

I agree with Chitwn
TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

I don't really care about the points, but I like to give my two cents when I enjoy a game D: I suppose it's not a big deal, but I still think I should be able to rate a game when I want to.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You need to allow googleapis if you have NoScript.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

weird...but sometimes some games that i thought i rated appears unrated. Oh well

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

What I usually do when I want to rate a game and write a review:

I play the game through, reload the page, FIRST write my review, THEN rate the game
and ONLY THEN I click submit...

This never fails me and I use IE7... o_O

Showing 1-8 of 8