ForumsThe TavernRelationship help-PLEASE HELP ME!!

56 8885
Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

This might sound stupid, but the situation is that I fell in love with a girl that is a year older than me, and is one of my best friends. I just need some help on how I should approach her, or if I should at all. I am going to a party with her tomorrow, and hang out with her and go places a lot. She might want to just be friends, and she is a realy good friend, so I don't want to ruin that. We like a lot of the same things, and, again, we hang out a lot. Sometimes she seams like one of the guys, she plays tackle football, likes to fight, and is fun to be around. We have been friends for about 8 months, and I found my love for her gradualy, so it can't be lust. I need any advice anyone can give me so please help! If you have questions, just ask, and please, no spam!

• 56 Replies
Kingofthehill
Kingofthehill
57 posts
Nomad

Ok. You are pathetic. Just tell her at the next availible moment. And, FYI, GET SOME BALLS AND DO IT MAN!!!!!

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

Well Ricador, you don't really need to wait. You usually end up holding hands on the first date or day you're together. Unless that's just me. idk. so you've been friends right? She knows that you're nice and she likes you as a friend. Go up to her and ask her if you want to be more than just friends. You know. and if she says no then ask her if you can still be friends.

ace11ace11
ace11ace11
83 posts
Nomad

you should try and ask her to go to the movies or something like that and then ask her in private. (but make sure its before or after the movie other people around and the noise is a total buzzkill.) and dont come on to strong. take it slow and dont worry if she refuses but you keep your cool shell most likely still want to be friends.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I say you should get her deepest trust first

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I was going to ask her today, but I seriously hurt my back. Thanks, and keep the advice coming.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with Asherlee, she probably already knows ;-) girls are pretty good at reading that sort of stuff.

Worst case scenario, if you tell her she says no. If she is a good friend, you should be able to just move on from there without awkwardness.

As far as hanging out with other friends, that is a good first step. But if you want her to know that you like her, you are going to have to move on to hanging out without friends.

killertron
killertron
56 posts
Nomad

OKAY,

This happened to me once. The hottest girl in our grade, my age, really curvy, and one of my best friends. Eventually, i lost my virginity with her! LOL!

But, you may not be so lucky. If you've got balls, you'd tell her. If not, be a lesbian. Lesbians are hot.

hierensi
hierensi
40 posts
Nomad

ask her and if she says no take it like a man

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Honestly, Why do I have the feeling that this will turn into the next biggest thread? (unless the HOW TO DIE thread wins out.)

I still would agree with Nerdius, but, Honestly, are you going to take our advice?

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I tried to invite her and her friends(they are also my friends)to hang out, but she said she was grounded before I got a chance. Summer is comming, though, and she already asked if I wanted to do somthing over the summer, so what do you guys have to say about that? Thanks for all the advice so far, but the people saying "Take it like a man" or "Man up" should shut up, because I am a shy person, and most of you wouldn't be able to yourselves, but keep the advice comming.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

First of all even though you are in high school I don't know if you should call this *love*. You may really like her now, but after awhile you may not like her as much. Just saying.

Think about it. Do you really see yourself marrying her? If not you proably have no real reason to date her.

Showing 46-56 of 56