The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernRobot voice?

12 2618
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Does any one know the program that if you type something,a robot will say it for you? i see that alot on youtube,but no one says the program please help.

• 12 Replies
Raxter
Raxter
139 posts
Nomad

I got that program, to get it you have to buy a mic / or headset with speaker, and it will come along with that

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

All it is is a voice changer... nothing new.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Just type in "text to speech" on Google and choose what you want. There are a lot of them out there, and a good deal are free.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Most of them are only about 95% accurate, though... that is, 1 out of every 20 words will be wrong.

john010117
john010117
4 posts
Nomad

That's still better than nothing.

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Same as Devoidless, do what he says.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

they have on one google translator http://translate.google.com/#

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I remember a while ago when i was using windows XP it came with a program that does that and on macs i think you can have voiceover utility do that.

TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

and on macs i think you can have voiceover utility do that.

You mean Terminal? Yeah, it's pretty cool to mess around with, but its inaccurate many times.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You mean Terminal?

No i mean voiceover utility. Go to system preferences than universal access, than seeing, and click on voiceover utility.
TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

No i mean voiceover utility. Go to system preferences than universal access, than seeing, and click on voiceover utility.

Oh, but that's voiceover. That's only if you need assistance with reading or something, right?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Oh, but that's voiceover. That's only if you need assistance with reading or something, right?

Well it reads text out loud so its also fun to play with.
Showing 1-12 of 12