ForumsThe Tavernwhat do you carry around with you?

215 36756
charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

like what do you almost allways have like in your backpack,bag,sack,car etc

i would have D&D books, banagrams, blink, water, mini chinees checkers, dicebag with dice inside of it, and sometimes my laptop

• 215 Replies
Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

Gum (always), Keys to others peoples homes, garbage I pick up and later realize i don't need, a small lint roller, and a small lego man Ive grown attached to.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

i carry... my clothes??? umm... some pocket change... contact case... and always, my pet flying taco, named Paco!!!
(2,900 points with this! only 100 more till' lord! )

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

I would like to buy Your pet flying taco. Seriously that would be the coolest thing EVER!
I can offer you 28000 dollars worth of illegally gained fireworks.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

ummm... well, i mite want a little more, cuz, if you could not tell, these things are freaking rare! lol, maybe all that, with your pet dancing penguin???

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

My pet penguin turned out to be a double agent working for the FBI. So hes been "taken care of". I do however have a endless bag of Corn Nuts. And a flying carpet, but it only goes up...

Pieloard
Pieloard
19 posts
Nomad

My Ipod Touch, Pencil, Gum, and my Wallet.

daytimefrogger
daytimefrogger
97 posts
Herald

My cell phone now that it has texting

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Um a watch, well I wear that,my wallet and thats about it. Not much I guess..

Two Pens, One Knife, My Wallet, Watch, Ring, Ipod, Sunglasses, Cellphone, And why do you care and what does it matter.. What is the point to this ridiculous forum...

Maybe he's inquisitive
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

On me: University bus pass and computer room access card

In backpack: Pens, wallet, binder, 1/2 phil books, water, 2x2 rubik's cube, portable chessboard, ipod touch, phone and keys.

to get used to the knife I carry in my boot, and then I found an ankle strap...

Alot of you have knives with you first of all if your school somehow saw you with them wouldn't you get in trouble and secondly if someone knew how to disarm you then they have the knife and not you. Kinda worse they getting beat up.
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Always my keys, wallet, and cell phone. And I always wear a watch.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Let's see. I got my wrist watch, when I remember/have the time to get it on before running for the bus (because getting up 5 minutes earlier is a no-no), wallet, bus card if I got one at the time, cell phone if I remember it, zen creative if I care to get it with me, my glasses if I haven't forgotten about them, or simply ignored them.
Really, the only thing I have with me at all times, at least when out of the house, would be my keys.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I'm carrying around four pounds of bacteria (and so are you!).

Also my wallet.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Wrist watch, wallet, school ID, Mp3 player, cellphone, keys, condom AAAaannndd gum.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I've really started debating with myself whether I should carry a few of those around ever since I moved to Scotland...it's ummmmm...a lot different here lol.

Do it, but not in the pocket, or it's condition will deteriorate
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I Carry none items.
I just carry my body.
I Actually go to everywhere naked.

Showing 46-60 of 215