The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Psyched About The World Cup!!!

57 9243
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Hi Guys! I am so ready for this summers world cup
Who else is totally psyched about it other than me!

GO U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 57 Replies
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Yeah right, firefly there is no way that we will lose to you! +i dont see anyone of particular value on the english team so far!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Yep, this is probably the first time in history that the US is better than the English team.

Apart from your goalkeepers (who I always rate..... shame Friedel has retired cos he continues to be brilliant in the EPL) the US team has eeeerrrrr..... next to no good players. Donovan had a good few games at Everton but Altidore has had a pretty miserable season. One of your players plays for WATFORD!!!!(sorry Watford XD). Now I agree the US team is probably one of the best in its history right now but your 150 points behind us in the rankings; your in a dream world if you think on paper the US team is better than the England team..... if you beat us it would be a mental thing i.e. we fall apart as usual not any kind of technical prowess/

As for the individual players...... Becks is rubbish and it's a gift that he got injured I think. Walcott has had some great games for the Gunners and hopefully Lennon will be fit again by the WC. Adam Johnson is very talented (great goal last weekend :O ) Millner is ahving a great season etc. we should be fine it's just goalkeepers and Rio Ferdinand I'm a bit worried about >_>
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

i dont see anyone of particular value on the english team so far!

That's because you, being a typical American, clearly know nothing about football.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

GO U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause U.S.A is totally going to win this, right? (sarcasm)

I hope Germany goes to the finals
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

I know , but Bex was awful in the MLS and i don't think he'd get his game back in this lifetime! Especially with a slut wife and a money wasting life in Wherever he lives!

jjwood69
jjwood69
134 posts
Nomad

Brazil is who to watch this year.

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Ya i heard they were a rising team!

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Ya well good luck keeping that hope alive buddy!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY! Mario Gomez is going to destroy everyone.

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Maybe but at least germany's hope is still somewhat living. compared to england's mess!

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

So we won last time, someone remembers?
I don't think we have the same chances this year though; our team changed and probably we won't perform as in 2006.
But we'll try, you can count on that.
Go Italy!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

Cause U.S.A is totally going to win this, right?

who cares its not about rooting for the team that might win its about having some patriotism for youre country.

GO U.S.A
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Keep it going:

GO U.S.A.!!!!!

The Nedtherlands are going to win though.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY! Mario Gomez is going to destroy everyone.

We almost pulled out a sensation against you in the 1998, if we succeed now we'll evade England in the second round.
Man I can't wait for the World Cup. I'll watch every game.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Man I can't wait for the World Cup. I'll watch every game.

I saw this list and it made me lol XD

I reckon you could be dark horses to get through the group...... depends if Essien powers Ghana through. But ya have some quality players even if you also have vidic >
Showing 16-30 of 57