ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! Theme: Snorlax (Page 84-5)

870 454219
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN THATS GOOD I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY IS GOOD ETC ETC ETC

Welcome to the new Draw that Pokemon!

The old thread was getting quite long, and burdened by Estel decided to make it MS Paint only. We eventually made it all art programs, however it then made the title verrrryyy lonnngggg.

So, this is the brand new fresh clean wiped clear thread, with some ubertastic new rules (basically same as last time)!

Rules:

The pictures must be somehow related to the theme, which is a Pokemon, and must conist mainly of that one. Other pokemon can be included, however it will be the theme pokemon that will be judged.

The pictures must be appropriate, so no Pokefurryness or I herd yu liek mudkipz graphic references.

The prize at the end of each round will be to pick the theme of the next round. There will be no merit prize unless otherwise stated.

Any art program may be used.

Lineart is accepted, as long as it is clearly different to the original drawing. It may be helpful to link to the reference image. However, on this note, entries that are more original and different to the common poses may be likely to do better at judging. BE ORIGINAL!

Please do not copy the drawings of anyone else, as this is plaugerism and is ILLEGAL! If you do so you will be immediately disqualified and futher action may be taken by the Mods. However, if you believe that a picture is copied, please do not make a fuss of it in the thread - instead post a comment on either my profile, Cenere's or Zophia's (as they are the two moderators who frequent this contest most).

Please do not bug the judge about when the judging will be, as this is extremely annoying - and it will turn up eventually, but you must remember that judges do have lives...

If the winner of the previous contest does not post a new theme within FOUR days, then a new one will be chosen by the judge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already Used Pokemon:

This is a list of all the pokemon which have been used in this contest before.

Mudkip (old old thread)
Pikachu
Psyduck
Poliwags
Gengar
Lugia
Turtwig
Meow
Electrode
Gloom
Oddish
Caterpie
Mareep
Charmeleon
Muk
Shelgon
Growthie
Marill
Furret
Quilava
Horsea
Swellow
Larvitar
Spheal
Teddiursa
Probopass
Sudowoodo
Moltres
Dratini
Squirtle Crossed with Charmander (Sideround)
Hithmonchan
Wynaut
Sandshrew
Ponyta

Old Thread

~~~~~~~~

Well, this first round of this new contest was chosen by the final winner of the last contest, Hectichermit.

So...

Theme: Mr. Mime
Deadline for Entries: Monday 3rd April

Happy Pokemoning!

(Oh and Estel, I stuck by this - AFTER YOU DITCHED IT. I was going to post the first one, but you got to it first...so nerrr)

• 870 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Wow, that is truly amazing! I wish I could draw that good.. I will be drawing my entry later todayzorz.

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/powerpuck/Tablet%20drawings/piloswine.png?t=1286108150

my entry.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Wow, great entries both of you!

Nice choice Zega...

I should really draw up an entry...just for the lolz...

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, I think I'll join this contest for kicks like old times. I'll get my entry done next time I open Flash 8.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

I'll attempt this sometime tomorrow or day after, how long do these things stay open for?

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

i think it depends...if there arent many entries it closes early...or whenever kingryan decides to haha

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Alright then xD I haven't really touched pencil on paper since GCSE Art so let's see how It comes out..

JoZhur
JoZhur
44 posts
Nomad

@Miniman

those random black hairs are meh....however I do quite like the shading on it.

zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3934/pilly.jpg

My drawing, i spemnt lots of time on it,

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

@JoZhur
They aren't random black hairs, they're leftovers of the outline that havent been removed.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

piloswine? what? pile of swine? Pokemon? poke a man?

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

@Efan...don't spam unless you actually have something good to say..

yeah, piloswine tend to have their eyes always covered by hair, they have evolved to have a keen sense of hearing and smell...One thing about using a computer to make a drawing is that it can either be really good...or really bad...same i guess with free handing as well...you will never see me post an entry with color...i SUCK with coloring which is why i don't like using computers to make drawings...lol

@miniman, those leftovers are a little distracting haha...but yours is really good, what did you use to make it?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Click the image if it's too big.
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/Zega96/Piloswine.jpg

"Dude, what is HE doin' man?"
"Dunno, but it's TOTALLY RADICAL DUUUUDE!"

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

@Knockout
the Piloswine is hanging upside down, like a zubat, inside the icepath.
It's actually quite funny lol...because piloswine are 1) somewhat large pokemon and 2) not usually found hanging upside down!! lol

btw, i've never seen a piloswine on the icepath, mainly swinub haha

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

@KingLemon

Photoshop cs2 + bamboo graphics tablet.

Showing 526-540 of 870