ForumsSupport ForumFrench site?

9 2465
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Me begining think this site is no french friendly,me tired of using translator every word,but since me talk french me considured spaming!So me should stop playing?Since this site is no french friendly

Should be stop playing?

• 9 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

If you get tird and want something easier to do, got to a french website, it will bring you ease. This site is more like one language instead of several so yes, do switch. this is really your opinion.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Would using that site translator help you Sintrum?

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

There are no such French sites.
i understand you perfectly well sintrum, and understand your frustration.
Je suis aussi francais et je comprends tout a fait tes sentiments. mais j'ai fait des efforts et maintenant je parle couramment l'anglais. Malheureusement, la plupart des utilisateurs de ce site sont anglais, et donc par respect pour eux tu dois ecrire en anglais. Si tu ne t'en sens pas capable, et bien il faudra t'abstenir d'ecrire du tout. Je suis desole mais je n'y peux rien.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

@Asherlee

He already quit even look at his about.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I think he had good friends on the site too

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Asherlee, he was already using the translator but he didn't like it...

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

What do you mean?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

He means that sintrum had good friends on the site... I really didn't know him, but I see a problem here, a person quitting because the site is not friendly to his language. Shouldn't there be an option to pick the language that you veiw the site in when you make your account? This would become the ultimate user-friendly site if you could do that...

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

The think is the site would have to automatically translate every single message in the chosen language...
Maybe it'll be possible in 10 years time.
lol

Showing 1-9 of 9