ForumsGame WalkthroughsSuit-Able Walkthrough???

28 34491
Wegener
Wegener
1 posts
Nomad

Can anybody tell me a suit-able walkthrough or at least how to get to one? I cant get past test 4 where you get crushed.

• 28 Replies
puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

To the left there is a small tunnel with hatches.Use telepathy to open the hatches and just crawl through!

mrmoo7272
mrmoo7272
1 posts
Nomad

yeah, but then im stuck in a room
with dead people
and that eye thingy

browngsp186
browngsp186
1 posts
Nomad

move all the peaple out from under eye thingy and turn invisible

webdragon3
webdragon3
2 posts
Nomad

i cant kill that thing in the basement i see you can use spikes from the ceiling but how to kill it?

webdragon3
webdragon3
2 posts
Nomad

oh i found how to kill it, do a groud punch and then use the spikes and do a ground punch again

DCL
DCL
1 posts
Nomad

Yup, if you have trouble with the final, look left.

trevaughntre
trevaughntre
1 posts
Nomad

how do you crawl

jeremy0600
jeremy0600
1 posts
Nomad

how do u beat the monster at the end?

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

its really annoying how laggy the game is, i shrunk my screen to get rid of the adds and it still lags so bad! when i get to the part where ur crushed and u telepethy whatever the vent and crawl out to kill the boss i start lagging severly after or durring it

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

this game is full of bugs. The only thing it has is a good story. Nothing else.

RavenDestroyer
RavenDestroyer
3 posts
Nomad

So, if the history is good

HollyS
HollyS
1 posts
Nomad

I am haveing trouble getting past the stage where the metal-eye-monster attacks.... for some reason I cannot seem to kill it. Any help please?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Do you really need a walkthrough for this? It's a really short and easy game.

ramiram5
ramiram5
2 posts
Nomad

How do you kill that spider thing???

naga129
naga129
1 posts
Nomad

okay first off the begging its quite self explanitory take the tests and get the first ability telecanesis after that get a box close to the wall and raise yourself up then get to the next test quite simple use your power youll get it its very simple after that you will go to a room and get crushed you saw that little vent looking thing at the end click the two far ends they will fall apart then the rest is quite simple run run and run some more i beat the game in about ten minuites so it wasnt that bad now as far at the bosses go there is
1. other suit able simple click him a few time he dies quite easily due to a overload of power
2. spider boss lead him to the very bottom it will ease this boss then wall left and right and click every one of its eyes then you ground pound him and say goodbye
3. really weird monster boss thing- lead this boss to the spikes ground pound nearby click a spike impale him and ground pound him now it may sound easy but this was the most difficult boss in the game do not undestimate him
4. brain- click him and take the power easyiest boss ever
5. omega robot- go to the far right and get your final ability you will need it the steps to deafeat him is to sky jump on his head then he will fall then ground pound him as many times as you can a quick tap of the up arrow key followed by the down arrow key should eliminate him
after that go ahead and well talk to the ai creator

please excuse my bad spelling i simply wanted to share my knowlege of how to deafeat this game do now ask me any more questions beacause i will not know them

Showing 1-15 of 28