ForumsSupport ForumHelp!

12 3446
turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Everyone. When I try to rate a game it sends me back to the home page. Why? It won't let me rate games!

• 12 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well thats a glitch if you go back it might work then that happens to me sometimes its just if you rate games without playing them then it would happen.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Oh that is just a glitch on your computer then.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

No, it's not a glicth, this usually just happens when you haven't let the game load yet, so just wait a couple seconds and then rate it.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

No. I was playing UFO racing and i rated it afterward and it sent me to the home page. Then i went back and it did the same thing -.-

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Dude, I was adding thing thing 4 to my faves and it took me to the home page. This is getting ridiculous. I can't flag or vote up comments anymore either. wat the ????

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Have you tryed just letting it load completely? Just let it go all the way to the main menu or even begin playing it a bit, and then do whatever you want.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Ok. I played thing thing 4 for like 3 levels then clicked on rate game and it sent me to main menu. Same thing happens to the favorites.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Wow, I guess it's just not working for you right now. I say just be patience, go do something else for a while, and try it latter. Hopefully it'll work latter.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I agree with Nick just leave it for now.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Yeah i guess -.-...sux i cant rate and add games though

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Also, The game quick jump thing doesnt work either...-.-

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

That has happened to me too. I think the site is just going through something because it was taking forever to load something.

Showing 1-12 of 12