ForumsSupport ForumAP for getting decent things done in games?

10 3302
Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

I know that people have been saying we should get medals and stuff for doing things in games, and that that is copying and not being original, and i know people have said to earn AP for getting on highscores, and it would cause more hacking, but what about getting AP for completing games such as, i dunno, sonny on all classes or something?
Or something like completing shift 1/2 or portal, etc?

• 10 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Do AP really matter to you that much? and youare right about if you got AP for getting highscores we get hackers with a little bit more spam; and that the whole rewarding thing is copying. i don't think gaming talent shows how active we are on the site much.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

This, in my opinion, is a bad idea. It rewards cheaters for completing games quickly and it would invite more hackers to the site, making it more difficult for the mods to do their job.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

If we had a way to tell whether your accomplishment was from cheating or skill this would be great, alas we don't.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Not worth all the work ArmorGames would have to do.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Not worth all the work ArmorGames would have to do.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

just rate the game and get the AP that way..

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

not a very good idea since someone with skill could win a hard game like sonny and take days to do so and hackers would take hours or only minutes to finish and they would both get the same reward of AP its just not worth it

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

its ok

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

@NoNameC68

Posting short posts like that is considered spam...if you are going to say it is ok, tell us why you think it is ok

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I have my reason for it being short, trust me.

Showing 1-10 of 10