ForumsGame WalkthroughsChaos faction 2 help

29 28482
cocodomoco
cocodomoco
15 posts
Nomad

how do you unlock the secret character in chaos faction 2???

• 29 Replies
Micaelgrand
Micaelgrand
1 posts
Nomad

[/i] hi, i unlock all so ... to make zero gravity you must create a map whit a foor brick and expand it to the end of the screen and go to the brick end jump and make a doble jump to go back to the first brick .
that way i made it.

Kentin166
Kentin166
3 posts
Nomad

How do u unlock the kapow achievement ?

mezahero
mezahero
2 posts
Nomad

how do you unlock take the plunger

mezahero
mezahero
2 posts
Nomad

how do you unlock take the plunge

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

im going to tell you how to get some of the harder ones. the get zero gravity, but the longest platform you can then drag it to one side, build another FAR under it and move it to the side. walk to the edge and when you start falling push toward the edge, you will move to the middle and get zero gravity.

to get lift off and blast off whatever, you need to build a platform at the top of the stage and set it to rage only moves. rage punch someone and if you do the right one, the fist uppercut you will get the first one, then turn on the cheat you get for unlocking the first one and do what you just did to get the next one

Demecillo
Demecillo
4 posts
Nomad

guys to unlock awesome face get 5 kills-to unlock mechalo from cf1 get 10 kills then die good luck

Demecillo
Demecillo
4 posts
Nomad

and to unlock tank man hold the plunger for 15 seconds

Demecillo
Demecillo
4 posts
Nomad

to get survivor achievment get 10 kills then die 10=10.000 pts.

Demecillo
Demecillo
4 posts
Nomad

try getting 3 triple kills maybe its plunger match??because i forgot how did i unlock plunger match

SuperMario656
SuperMario656
1 posts
Nomad

how u get other game modes like rage match

1,855 posts
Nomad

You unlock acheivements. I got through every level in only a few minutes, but the final boss is IMPOSSIBLE!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

but the final boss is IMPOSSIBLE!

Really?
Beat him first try....

how u get other game modes like rage match

Achievements, kid, achievements.
Go for them all.
unbeatableXD
unbeatableXD
18 posts
Nomad

I beat him in 3 tries

Pres1017
Pres1017
2 posts
Nomad

For All You Guys Having Trouble With "Lift-Off", I Suggest You Enable Infinite Rage, As Well As The 5x Damage Thing. Attack Someone, And Send Them Flying Out Of The Map, And If Your Lucky, Glitch Them Out Of The Entire Game.

Showing 16-29 of 29